+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: o/t Barnsley FA Cup winners medal stolen

o/t Barnsley FA Cup winners medal stolen

Phillip Wright Bratley, who also played for Rotherham Town and County. Stolen from ;Phillip's grandsons house in Spinneyfields? in Rotherham. Phillip's great grand daughter, who is actually a Miller, put out appeal on Radio Sheffield.
    Anyone know owt? Sad if they can't get it back

Not like they can sell it.

Very very rare bit of memorabilia not to mention sentimental value .

I know the club have a couple of these medals , I think ex chairman John Dennis and owner Patrick Cryne had one each but I reckon only half a dozen still exist .

I'd be heartbroken myself if someone had nicked one I held .

Terrible , hope it turns up .

Stolen, Animal, just like Barnsley manager Heckingbotham was stolen by Leeds.

But surely Barnsley fans are no longer grieving their loss...as Heck's doing such a terrible job up the road?

Admittedly he left Kieffer behind but if you come down you know he's good for Div1 (but not it seems for the Championship).

The Tykes have lost a helluva lot of games this season but still remain out of the bottom 3. Best of luck in feeding Brum and Sunderland to us for next season (never rated Coleman at club level).

Quote Originally Posted by Zilzal View Post
    Stolen, Animal, just like Barnsley manager Heckingbotham was stolen by Leeds.

But surely Barnsley fans are no longer grieving their loss...as Heck's doing such a terrible job up the road?

Admittedly he left Kieffer behind but if you come down you know he's good for Div1 (but not it seems for the Championship).

The Tykes have lost a helluva lot of games this season but still remain out of the bottom 3. Best of luck in feeding Brum and Sunderland to us for next season (never rated Coleman at club level).
    Going down mate , jacked it in against Millwall , not seen that since Wilson took us down in 2014 .

Nothing to suggest we are good enough or have the right characters within the squad , the new coach hasn't a clue about the english championship .

All self inflicted , we deserve to go down with the decision's taken during the last 15 months .

Hope they get the medal back, thieving ****

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Going down mate , jacked it in against Millwall , not seen that since Wilson took us down in 2014 .

Nothing to suggest we are good enough or have the right characters within the squad , the new coach hasn't a clue about the english championship .

All self inflicted , we deserve to go down with the decision's taken during the last 15 months .
    No I dont think so..youve a good chance of scraping it look at the goal difference..keep battling...

Apparently, this happened on Weetwood Road which used to be a very nice road indeed, it might still be. I used to live on there many moons ago and my next door neighbour was a legendary centre half for the Millers.
    How sad that the medal will be probably be sold for a quick fix.
    FFS.