+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Owen Coyle...

Owen Coyle...

Could surely get better results for us than Shabba is currently, worth a shot?

Obviously his time at county hasn't worked out but you don't manage at the level he has without having something about you. Was touted for the Celtic job several times as I recall...

You're only as good as your last gig. He clearly jumped because he didn't want to have relegation on his CV. No thankyou.

No thank you to coyle.

For me it should be PH if anyone

Got 2 b Danny Lennon, Billy Reid or Robbie Neilson. They have all got teams promoted from this division.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabs4ever View Post
    Got 2 b Danny Lennon, Billy Reid or Robbie Neilson. They have all got teams promoted from this division.
    There is no manager on this planet that would be able to sort out this band of muppets! I hope i get to see an indicator of what the manager thinks of the squad come the end of the season, but i fear he may be the first out!

Please god not coyle

Quote Originally Posted by Arabs4ever View Post
    So did Jackie Mac

For what its worth he sais at time of leaving county that his family being in Engurland was taken its toll so based on that, nae chance.

No to coyle for me. Plenty of other better suited candidates and who would want to work in Scotland

Square peg Coyle found a round hole in Dingwall.
    Family in England & all that...
    Ugly ***tard too!

But seriously I believe he'd be as good as anyone if not better & it just didn't work out for him at Ross County.
    Sounds like he needs a job down there if his family don't want to move.
    He'll have kids at school etc down there so it can't be easy just to get up & go.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)