+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Been debated before..

Been debated before..

...but I’ll bring it up again, surely the board should be looking at doing something to get a good crowd for the crucial match against Hearts, it’s live on tv, on Easter Sunday, I think they should look at £5 & £1, I’m sure season ticket holders won’t complain much about the price if it were to happen, surely worth the loss of revenue if we can pick up 3 points

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    ...but I’ll bring it up again, surely the board should be looking at doing something to get a good crowd for the crucial match against Hearts, it’s live on tv, on Easter Sunday, I think they should look at £5 & £1, I’m sure season ticket holders won’t complain much about the price if it were to happen, surely worth the loss of revenue if we can pick up 3 points
    They could pay supporters to come but if Murray’s playing....

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    They could pay supporters to come but if Murray’s playing....
    Probably get more in if they told us Moussa and blonde tips guy had left the building, but I’ll support who ever wears the dark blue shirt

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    Probably get more in if they told us Moussa and blonde tips guy had left the building, but I’ll support who ever wears the dark blue shirt

If there asking 26quid for a lunchtime game live on tv on Easter Sunday then there more out of touch than i thought....

Nothing will change tho with regards to price

And to think its all ticket 😂😂😂

Think Deeranged has said many times it's the btm line that's king.

If they can get 1000 hearts paying full price or 2000 hearts paying 1/5th of the price they will take 1000 every time.

We would possibly bring in 1500 extra fans.

They just won't do it......they may do it county or jags at home post split

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Think Deeranged has said many times it's the btm line that's king.

If they can get 1000 hearts paying full price or 2000 hearts paying 1/5th of the price they will take 1000 every time.

We would possibly bring in 1500 extra fans.

They just won't do it......they may do it county or jags at home post split
    Think this is a very good shout. We should be getting this chatter more widely spread. Club needs loads of supporters who are there because they want to support the players and drown out those who shout constructive criticism at the first sign of a wee blip.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Think this is a very good shout. We should be getting this chatter more widely spread. Club needs loads of supporters who are there because they want to support the players and drown out those who shout constructive criticism at the first sign of a wee blip.
    Yup 26quid to get in a week on Sunday

Really really dont have a clue

They should try cheaper prices for first home game after the split. Depending on the resulting gate they can always say well we’ve tried that and it did or didn’t work

4000 @ £26 would net you around £100 Grand. If you made it a tenner a pop you need a sold out Dens to make that same money

Over 3k are season tickets, it’s not about the money for one of game, it’s about getting an atmosphere to help pick up 3 valuable points

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)