+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mclown chronickle

Mclown chronickle

Who is more deluded? Mclown for voicing his opinion after his almost comical performance as nufc manager or the chronicle for printing it?

Sorry zip, can't copy the chronicle page as on me mobile. It's basically McCartney spouting how mitrovic was a brilliant signing but rafa didn't cuddle him enough. Or something like that. ....

Ah, gotcha.

Funnily enough, it came up on my FB timeline right underneath an article about the last man to be hanged in Newcastle.

Useless ******* should keep his mouth shut or we may have to update the article!

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/spor...rovic-14436458

Name:  mit.jpg
Views: 348
Size:  84.2 KB

(just to prove it, like )

McClaren was a disaster here, but I do think he's right - although his point is kind of obvious. Every player needs trust from their manager in order to succeed. Even then, they may not succeed.

Rafa probably feels that Mitrovic had his chances to prove himself and didn't, whereas some on here (including myself) feel he should've had more time to do just that. His spell at Fulham is proving me right, though I realize the fizzy is different from the PL (except for when it comes to the Mackems, they're at the bottom regardless).

Mitro came here as a young player, from a league where he wouldn't have been expected to work as hard as the premier league demands.

he also went from playing for teams that played to his strengths, to having to fit in...

it's obvious he needed guidance and a little pampering.

I like Rafa, but Mitro is not one of his success stories.
    but I'd still put my faith in the manager over the player.

for one reason or another, they don't work well together, so, if Rafa stays, I'm happy for Mitro to go, but if Rafa goes, I'd like to see him given another chance.

(I still can't justify Hosses Poo over Mitro)

Quote Originally Posted by waalsendmick View Post
    (I still can't justify Hosses Poo over anyone ever in the history of human existence)
    Fixed

People should just listen to what Mitro himself said.

Newcastle are playing a counter attacking game at the moment,I just can't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Fixed
    thank you!

my bad!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)