+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: New manager required ASAP

New manager required ASAP

First half saturday was the worst ive ever seen from a Utd side given the opposition and how much they bossed us, tonight is the worst league result at home in my life and beyond

Yes new players as well but lost faith now in csaba, now think it would be a big mistake to give him the summer window and start of season

Peter Houston
    David Hopkin
    Robbie Neilson

Any of them can organise and galvanise a side, can get player's to play for them and are good at handling the media
    Last edited by shedka; 20-03-2018 at 10:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    First half saturday was the worst ive ever seen from a Utd side given the opposition and how much they bossed us, tonight is the worst league result at home in my life and beyond

Yes new players as well but lost faith now in csaba, now think it would be a big mistake to give him the summer window and start of season

Peter Houston
    David Hopkin
    Robbie Neilson

Any of them can organise and galvanise a side, can get player's to play for them and are good at handling the media
    Stretching things a little.
    It's not even the worst home result of the season.
    So bring on the next guy but be warned, he won't be any better.
    'Handling the media'? Laszlo speaks 4 languages, don't be racist.

Quote Originally Posted by SmedDUm View Post

5 if you count Waffling Pish as one.

I can't get back home these days which at this time seems a blessing, but reading Shedka has me worried now as he's usually so supportive
    Dark days

Was in hospo sitting right behind the home dugout and it was hard to ignore the beaten man/spent force in front of me. He's been backed in the transfer market but he's pi55ed most of it against the wall........ can i say again...... Murdoch back in centre mid.... Holy fkn hell.

Quote Originally Posted by SmedDUm View Post

We lost a league game in the second tier to an awful qots side, its the worst home league defeat in my life

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    Was in hospo sitting right behind the home dugout and it was hard to ignore the beaten man/spent force in front of me. He's been backed in the transfer market but he's pi55ed most of it against the wall........ can i say again...... Murdoch back in centre mid.... Holy fkn hell.
    Indeed

Bizarre

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    He should do the honourable thing and resign. But of course, he won't.

He should resign... but as you point out, he won’t. Besides, MM saying is job is safe. Consider the folllowing shocking results:
    6-1 Falkirk
    3-0 Morton FFS
    3-2 QOS

and the big games
    2-0 st Mirren
    2-1 livingstone

The mediocre results
    0-0 Dunfermline
    1-1 ICT

Would we have been better keeping Ray?

Quote Originally Posted by Sandeman View Post

Would we have been better keeping Ray?
    No, is the answer to that one. But neither should this guy have been appointed either.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)