+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: New manager required ASAP

Great player Conway. Nice lad too.

He was unlucky when Mackay left him out of his prem squad when he helped Cardiff. Had a good career though.

We could do with likes of him now and that is an understatement

I think we need to change who is selecting the next manager, because to date they're record of picking the right man is very poor

Thompsons Ego and the fact he still has shares means he'll no doubt have a say which worrys me.

Still need a new manager and give him time to plan for next season, so May at latest

Quote Originally Posted by smirky4 View Post
    I think we need to change who is selecting the next manager, because to date they're record of picking the right man is very poor

Thompsons Ego and the fact he still has shares means he'll no doubt have a say which worrys me.
    ^^^ this all day, he’ll still be pulling the strings despite all the rhetoric about ‘I’m my own man’ etc. ST will have the final say of that I am quite sure.

Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post
    ^^^ this all day, he’ll still be pulling the strings despite all the rhetoric about ‘I’m my own man’ etc. ST will have the final say of that I am quite sure.
    Perhaps even more-so, Alts? Mike may be nothing more than ST's scapegoat!

First goal Dumbarton have scored at home for months apart from against Brechin

Csaba gtf tonight please and most of the team gtf in May

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    First goal Dumbarton have scored at home for months apart from against Brechin

Csaba gtf tonight please and most of the team gtf in May
    On the face of it with Scobbie in and Durnan not even on the bench, i fully agree. However, there is a second half to come!

Dumbarton at home this year

0-1 v dunfermline
    0-2 v st mirren
    0-1 v morton
    0-1 v queens
    1-0 v brechin
    0-1 v inverness
    0-3 v livingston

2 goals against us and leading so far

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Dumbarton at home this year

0-1 v dunfermline
    0-2 v st mirren
    0-1 v morton
    0-1 v queens
    1-0 v brechin
    0-1 v inverness
    0-3 v livingston

2 goals against us and leading so far
    Before today and excluding their 4 wins v. Brechin the Sons of the Rock had won TWO games and scored 12 goals in 26. Just funk off Laszlo and take the lot of those chancers and charlatans with you.
    If you can squeeze a late win even better but please still gtf
    Last edited by JelloBiafra; 07-04-2018 at 03:29 PM.

How can he possibly keep his job?

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)