+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: News letter - incredible line

News letter - incredible line

To Quote
    It was a low point for many United supporters in what has been a disappointing season. The decision now is this: do you give up on your team or do you continue to support your team?
    Holy sh1t. We're the guys going week in week out, the ones who keep buying season tickets, keep going to away games etc. Do you give up? How about asking the players that, infact dinna bother, these chunts gave up f ucking months ago

I find it outrageous that we, the support, are being questioned.

Dundee United FC, look at yourselves as a club before having the cheek to have a dig at the fans

Unreal eh? Just when you thought we couldn't get anymore f*cked up this comes out. All our fault obviously!

I nearly spat my cup of tea out when I read that.

My mate messaged me after he seen it as well. He couldn't believe it either.

For me it's comes across incredibly out of touch.

do you give up on your team or continue to support your team. Nothing to do with the team - we think they are sh!t and will let it be known - DUFC are our club not for a newsletter to try and turn this mess onto us.

cvnts

Yep, have to admit I was really shocked at the newsletter. We're the ones keeping these muppets in a job. Bloody cheek!

Extremely poor thing to say at a point of the season where people are majorly pissed off already.

Patronising b astards
    How about a recognition of the sub standard football, entertainment and effort we have had to endure, an apology but also a rallying call that the club need the fans and are desperate to put it right for us. We all need to work together.
    No, we get the guilt trip tactic. Way to alienate the fans even more.

The thing is,this is not my team anymore.I signed up over 50 years ago to a team without a major honour to its name but it had players and directors who gave their all for Dundee United,had beaten the all conquering Celtic side home and away in 67 and did the same to Barcelona,destroyed the city's big club on their ain midden in the Dens Park massacre O 65.
    The achievement's i mention above were due to sheer hard work and effort,this has been lacking at Dundee United since the passing of Eddie Thompson both off and more recently on the park.

Would you say to your daughter or sister etc:

"Aye your man is a shiftless, useless, money wasting prick that makes you miserable more than happy but are you really going to give up on him?

Nah, you keep giving them your time and money."

Quote Originally Posted by PortugueseFrank View Post
    Would you say to your daughter or sister etc:

"Aye your man is a shiftless, useless, money wasting prick that makes you miserable more than happy but are you really going to give up on him?

Nah, you keep giving them your time and money."
    Good analogy...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)