Currently the biggest part of the problem at the club and I cant believe that we will need another clear out. Its too easy to say, yeah get rid of you, you, you, n you, but there should be some reasoning added!
I would keep……
Deniz who has not had a chance this season because of the Lewis deal.
Durnan but we need to find someone to partner him. I understand big mistake last night, but how many times did he prevent a doing in a number of games this season.
Fyvie whos injury robbed us of our best player.
Stanton who needs better players around him.
Fraser still needs to develop but I doubt he thinks he will do that here!
Mikkelsen should have been here from the start of the season!
Im not so sure about…..
Matty Smith has scored but has he gone BBT?
Keatings injured early season, more than likely made to play through it so has never had the chance to show us his best.
Allardice and Ballantyne who maybe should have been given a chance rather than shipped out.
Robson with Fyvie in midfield and a good enough defender inside him was producing some good stuff. Since late December he is not even the shadow of the good player!
Edje who I think was another playing through injury early season.
King had quite a good spell, but the support is no longer there and he is now struggling.
McDonald is a goal scorer. But he is near the end of his career.
Gillespie grew into the game v Aberdeen but has he had the chance since?
EJECT, EJECT, EJECT!
Briels who I think could be the best but should never have been signed in the first place if he has serious hip problems.
Flood 2 seasons too far and definitely should never have been here this season.
Quinn who i wanted here has not lived up to the player I thought he was.
McMullan because of the silly sending off for retaliation and then diving! The cracking shots and goals are forgotten because of the lack of effort at times. A real disappointment!
Murdoch signed as a midfielder, not good enough as a RB and doesn’t look to be putting in the effort so it has to be see ya!
Scobbie, when you run away from the ball, you are asking for all the boos that come from the stands!
Toshney I cant have an opinion on as ive not seen him this season!
Slater not lived up to his previous form at another Scottish club.
Emil Lyng, who I thought along with some others was a shining light v Morton, but im less than convinced now and he is injured anyway!