+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 5 needed this summer ?

5 needed this summer ?

bit of a lull on here with the international break so i thought i would start a thread about recruitment this summer i think we need 5 in goalkeeper centre back goalscoring midfielder and 2 strikers not likely that chris will have much money to spend with the boardroom shenanigans so possibly 3 would have to be loans

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    bit of a lull on here with the international break so i thought i would start a thread about recruitment this summer i think we need 5 in goalkeeper centre back goalscoring midfielder and 2 strikers not likely that chris will have much money to spend with the boardroom shenanigans so possibly 3 would have to be loans
    I hope the 3 loanees are better than Wilson.

Blackman from Chelsea a snip at 1.5m............and the others in a similar mould to Jamal ....BnB.

totally agree about blackman chippy absolute steal at 1.5 but i think other clubs will come in for him so doubtful we would get him unless he really wants to come here