+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Are the dumfries really interested

Quote Originally Posted by QOS_MAD_ADMIN View Post
    We have accumulated more points than last season and can’t really see any difference in the performances on the field yet we have lost a couple hundred fans. I don’t know what the answer is but slagging off players and calling for the heads of the Chairman and Board is counter productive. We must remain positive and follow the lead of our marvelous SLO,fan clubs and volunteers.

I agree with Scooby we must turn out and support the team for our final game. I like some have been laid low by the recent hellish weather and have been unable to attend the last two home fixtures.

yes we have accumulated more points than last season ,but the league is also weaker ,nearly every club in the league has reduced budgets compared to last few seasons ,the ones who have increased there budgets ,st mirren and dumfermline are up there battling it out ,thay are strikeing while the league is weak ,which i thought queens were waiting for but i guess i was wrong with that ,thought we were building up for a big push on our centenary season ,id also of liked to have seen more fans turn up ,but i defo wont blame any of them for not attending as the product on the pitch is dreadful ,and scooby iv only mist 1 home game this season so im not a stay away fan ,but iv went through the whole season wondering why i should attend as i see no forward thinking at queens atm ,just pure habbit that im attending atm .

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    I was looking at wholesale changes at the club after last weekend but I've had a change of heart. Good turn-out of players at Lyle's testimonial dinner at Ibrox last night and Mark Blount attended too.

What a two faced b@@@ard.

Quote Originally Posted by aloreburn View Post
    What a two faced b@@@ard.
    What's got your Goat?

Quote Originally Posted by scooby_blue View Post
    Voting with your feet no matter how bad our home form is or how much you don’t rate the current management team will only ever have a negative effect on the football club

Next Saturday is our last home game of the season. It’s also the last chance to see several Queens players in that famous blue jersey again. Instead of making up excuses for NOT going to the game why don’t all you stay away fans come and support YOUR team against a Dundee United side still playing for a playoff place and who’ll no doubt bring a noisy support for their last away game of the season
    Well said Scooby and lets hope for a better turnout to see Del Lyle off!!!

And the last chance to see our £100,000 Australian striker before he moves to Hearts!

Quote Originally Posted by Truthhurts View Post
    And the last chance to see our £100,000 Australian striker before he moves to Hearts!
    Will have to up his goal scoring down Gorgie way - 80 - plus games and maybe 9 goals for the Queens

Quote Originally Posted by Truthhurts View Post

looool surely never 100,000 for that cab horse ,but id rip there arm of for it tho .

Quote Originally Posted by Spikefaethesouth View Post
    Well said Scooby and lets hope for a better turnout to see Del Lyle off!!!

dels last home game will defo and a few more onto the gate ,but the last game of season dels last game is prob going to see queens biggest away support of the season as all the travel clubs have busses going up according to the talk on the facebook site dev ,bizzar,globe ,travel club and prob a couple of busses from other pubs as its lyles last game there selling lyle shirts and masks and stuff for the away day .

Do we know if any of the suggestions made on here have been taken back to the club?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)