Quote Originally Posted by QOS_MAD_ADMIN View Post
We have accumulated more points than last season and can’t really see any difference in the performances on the field yet we have lost a couple hundred fans. I don’t know what the answer is but slagging off players and calling for the heads of the Chairman and Board is counter productive. We must remain positive and follow the lead of our marvelous SLO,fan clubs and volunteers.

I agree with Scooby we must turn out and support the team for our final game. I like some have been laid low by the recent hellish weather and have been unable to attend the last two home fixtures.

yes we have accumulated more points than last season ,but the league is also weaker ,nearly every club in the league has reduced budgets compared to last few seasons ,the ones who have increased there budgets ,st mirren and dumfermline are up there battling it out ,thay are strikeing while the league is weak ,which i thought queens were waiting for but i guess i was wrong with that ,thought we were building up for a big push on our centenary season ,id also of liked to have seen more fans turn up ,but i defo wont blame any of them for not attending as the product on the pitch is dreadful ,and scooby iv only mist 1 home game this season so im not a stay away fan ,but iv went through the whole season wondering why i should attend as i see no forward thinking at queens atm ,just pure habbit that im attending atm .