I have enjoyed more games this season than the previous few despite the overall results, but I don't think my blood pressure can stand more of the self destructive tactics that we employ.

Last night was typical, we countered their game really well and completely dominated the first half and realistically should have gone in at half time more than the one goal up. The second half was typical, we let them come on to us, but that I suppose was to be expected but what was not expected, was how we countered and scored two quick fired well taken goals. Up to this point, they had not really threatened or had a shot. Now the self destruct,( a corner just like the 90th minute against Exeter), HOWEVER this time everybody packs not only the penalty area, but the 6 yard box with only a couple of the smaller players marshalling the edge of the box. WHY?????? Garratt punches clear and the ball comes straight back in for a goal from their first realistic shot. Utter panic now sets in, with only defense on their mind. How on earth they didn't score a second goal from the goal mouth scramble, I will never know. To hit the bar from a couple of yards out!! and would anybody disagree who were watching on the eventual outcome (defeat) if that had gone in??. Lady look was on our side for those few seconds.

Listening to DA at the fans forum, you were led to believe it was a mental issue. I don't buy into that. This is not about the players,( who were very good last night) mentality, luck or whatever but purely down to bad tactics by the management as it happens on a too regular basis to be anything else.

SORT IT OUT, BEFORE I DROP DEAD FROM STRESS, you can ill afford the loss of income. GRRRRRR