+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Royals sack Stam

Royals sack Stam

Owd Japp's done well to last this long i reckon.1 win in 19 games and let's be r8 they were bobbar against the MIGHTY BLADES t'other week.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Owd Japp's done well to last this long i reckon.1 win in 19 games and let's be r8 they were bobbar against the MIGHTY BLADES t'other week.UTCB

Nearly waited too long, imo. From play offs to being close to relegation, like the pigs. Just shows what a funny game this can be.

Hero to zero in 8 months. They have been decent going forward in many of the games I’ve seen (highlights admittedly) but comedic defending has been their undoing

Ta for the 6 points.

Paul Clement's the new Reading manager.UTCB

Graham Alexander gone at Scunny,i know they've dropped off the pace abit lately but i'm a bit suprised cos they're still goin for the play offs.UTCB

Last 8 games, W0 D4 L4. There's no patience anymore.

(Didn't realise Chris Lucketti was assistant manager, Hopefully not long before they're back in work.)

Still in a play off place tho it's ridiculous,but we were no better we did same to Danny Wilson in a similar position !