+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: George Hirst

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    You don't know summat by any chance Rod do you?
    No i aint heard owt other than seein a one or two rumours on forums mate.58 that's what England have been bowled out for in't first test against New Zealand in 20.4 overs in a hour and 35 minutes this mornin,absolutely disgraceful,after the Ashes debacle get the chuffs sent home sharpish. UTCB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 22-03-2018 at 07:33 AM.

Nope, leave them there and forget about them, Joe and Johnny excepted.
    Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    No i aint heard owt other than seein a one or two rumours on forums mate.58 that's what England have been bowled out for in't first test against New Zealand in 20.4 overs in a hour and 35 minutes this mornin,absolutely disgraceful,after the Ashes debacle get the chuffs sent home sharpish. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe_diem View Post
    Respectfully disagree. If, say, Chelsea came in for him - which seems to be something they tend to do with talented youngsters - I'm sure he'd go, especially given the coin they'd offer.

I'd love to think he'd come to us but I'm not convinced - if he's as good as everyone says.

The reason why he is allegedly unhappy is because he isn't getting his chance to play, so why would he go somewhere where he'll never play a competitive game again in his life
    Money would be the only reason, and then his complaining about not getting his chance will mean nothing

Quote Originally Posted by JJBlade View Post
    The reason why he is allegedly unhappy is because he isn't getting his chance to play, so why would he go somewhere where he'll never play a competitive game again in his life
    Money would be the only reason, and then his complaining about not getting his chance will mean nothing
    Stranger things have happened. Shed loads of cash can make a difference.
    Additionally they could promise that he'd be sent on loan to a decent team and get game time that way.
    Also there are clubs - like Leicester as mentioned above - who could give him a game and who are in a much better place than us. Who'd have thought that DCL would be playing so much for Everton, and yet there he is. There are plenty of options before he'd come to us.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12