+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Next Seasons, Season Ticket Prices Announced

Next Seasons, Season Ticket Prices Announced

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/seasontickets

Question, does it cost less to sit in the Kop than the Pavis for non season ticket holders?

Season tickets for Notts County’s 2018-19 campaign go on sale from 9am on Monday, with adult prices frozen, huge savings for young adults and an exciting offer for juniors.

Supporters aged 11 and under will receive a replica 2018-19 Notts shirt and a YOUng PIES membership as part of their season ticket package, while young adults will pay up to £60 less than this season.

Current season ticket holders will once again benefit from an exclusive renewal price for a limited period, while generous discounts will also be available during an 'early bird' sales period.

Prices are frozen until 31 May no matter which league the Magpies find themselves in, meaning existing season ticket holders can renew for as little as £310 (£13.48 per game) and new purchasers can watch all the drama unfold for only £350 (£15.22 per game).

In line with the majority of clubs, Notts are raising the ‘senior’ age category to 65+ for all new season ticket purchasers and match ticket sales.

However, existing season ticket holders aged 60 and above on 1 August 2018 can renew at the senior rate.

There are huge savings to be had for young adults, with the renewal price slashed by £60 in this category.

New purchasers will also benefit, with the 2018-19 early bird price reduced by £50.

Once again, supporters can renew for only £45 which is less than £2 a game.

New purchasers will pay the early bird price of just £50.

For only £25 fans aged 11 and under will receive a junior 2018-19 replica shirt, a specially branded season ticket, a YOUng PIES membership and a host of other goodies.

This offer is available in all areas of the ground but those who purchase in the Family Stand will receive added value with free junior activities on offer every matchday.

See below for more information.

Benefits

Season ticket holders will enjoy a range of benefits, including:

- Price promise: once again, season ticket holders are guaranteed to watch the Magpies' home league campaign at the cheapest price

- Personalised sticker on chosen seat

- First priority ticket purchase periods for home cup matches and in-demand away games

- Preferential hospitality upgrade rates

- Free entry into home reserve/development matches (excluding behind-closed-doors friendlies)

- The opportunity to bring a friend or family member to one of 10 home league matches for free (eligible matches to be confirmed upon release of fixtures)

- Entry into a draw to win a 2019-20 season ticket for new and existing Lifeline members

- A dedicated email address solely for season ticket holders

Until 30 April...

DEREK PAVIS STAND

AIR-IT KOP

HAYDN GREEN FAMILY STAND

ADULT

£380

£310

£310

SENIOR (60+)

£230

£215

£205

18-21 YEARS

£100

£100

£100

U18 (12-17)

£45

£45

£45

U12 PACKAGE*

£25

£25

£25

All 2017-18 season ticket holders will have their seat held until 31 May.

Supporters who will be moving into a new age category must renew in store, providing suitable proof of ID.

*The Under 12 Package must be purchased at the same time as an adult/senior/18-21 season ticket and be in the same area.

Until 31 May...

DEREK PAVIS STAND

AIR-IT KOP

HAYDN GREEN FAMILY STAND

ADULT

£400

£350

£350

SENIOR (65+)**

£265

£250

£250

18-21 YEARS

£140

£125

£125

U18 (12-17)

£50

£50

£50

U12 PACKAGE*

£25

£25

£25

*The Under 12 Package must be purchased at the same time as an adult/senior/18-21 season ticket and be in the same area.

**(60+) for renewals only

Supporters wishing to buy a new concessionary season ticket must do so in store, providing suitable proof of ID.

Prices from 1 June, along with 2018-19 matchday prices, will be released in due course.

Supporter's age on 1 August 2018 will be taken into account when establishing price category.

How to buy your season ticket

Online (renewal only): Click here from Monday
    Call: 0115 955 7210
    In person: At the Meadow Lane ticket office

Supporters can spread the cost of their season ticket over an eight or ten-month period with Zebra Finance. Click here from Monday for more information.

As part of their 2018-19 season ticket package, under 12s will receive a welcome pack containing:

- Branded season ticket card and lanyard
    - 2018-19 junior shirt
    - A letter from the manager
    - Free gifts

They will also be automatically inducted
    Last edited by keldsyke; 23-03-2018 at 07:05 PM.

That's a brilliant offer for me personally, even though I'm a couple of years under 65 it means I can watch for £10 per game from an excellent seat in the main stand. I will be renewing my ST at the earliest opportunity.

I will be getting me and my lad a season ticket at those prices . What little work I do these days takes me to Switzerland or France so my wife ( kicking and screaming) will have to take him if I can't make it.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    I will be getting me and my lad a season ticket at those prices . What little work I do these days takes me to Switzerland or France so my wife ( kicking and screaming) will have to take him if I can't make it.
    I tell you what navypie
    I bet you have to go along way back to see two posts between you and your friend elite pass by without positive banter.
    New era..?

Quote Originally Posted by The-Mac pie View Post
    I tell you what navypie
    I bet you have to go along way back to see two posts between you and your friend elite pass by without positive banter.
    New era..?
    Good deal and 2 very happy Notts fans. Nothing to do with Elite.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    That's a brilliant offer for me personally, even though I'm a couple of years under 65 it means I can watch for £10 per game from an excellent seat in the main stand. I will be renewing my ST at the earliest opportunity.
    It is good to see they have phased it in for you youngsters instead of having to pay the full price

Quote Originally Posted by The-Mac pie View Post
    Do you mean 'with' rather than 'without'? It's a bit weird the way a few posters moan about people having petty arguments, but then miss them if they're not there! Anyway, I thought me and Sailor Boy had established that we are mates long ago.

Yup, me too!

Do you mean 'with' rather than 'without'? It's a bit weird the way a few posters moan about people having petty arguments, but then miss them if they're not there! Anyway, I thought me and Sailor Boy had established that we are mates long ago.
    It's like having a teacher mark yer work.

£70 Difference between Pavis and Kop if you buy before end of April?? Assuming match day tickets will will be the same prices for any stand again so why the difference in ST prices?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast