+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Next Manager

Next Manager

This is going to be the biggest decision our board will make this summer. Predicting it won't be AP who has presided over a terrible run.

I see Silva is favourite with the bookies, I'm not sure about him, only because I don't think he will know the championship that well. Having said that, there aren't many names on the list that are exciting me.....

Craig Shakespeare would probably be up there for me.

Who does everyone want??

Latest odds

Marco Silva - EVS

Michael O'Neill - 5/2

Michael Appleton - 4/1

Harry Redknapp - 5/1

Martin O'Neill - 7/2

Derek McInnes - 12/1

Gary Megson - 14/1

Dean Smith - 16/1

Ronald Koeman - 20/1

Nigel Pearson 25/1

Craig Shakespeare - 25/1

Graham Potter - 25/1

Dont fancy any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    Dont fancy any of them.
    Dont wish to know your ***ual fantasies Boingy!

From that list I'd go for the lesser fancied ones. Pearson, Smith, Shakespeare. Preference would be a Pearson/Shakespeare combination.

I can see it happening now... villa get promoted and you offer Bruce a bonus and we go for someone young and exciting like Silva.

Pardew has been a disaster. Wish you the best for the future but it is a massive massive appointment

How about Frank de Boer? His record in the Prem isn’t good, as Mourinho the moaner pointed out recently, but he has an excellent record abroad for bringing on young footballers, which could be good for us in developing our academy prospects. I expect to be shot at for such a suggestion!

Quote Originally Posted by Leicesterbaggie View Post
    From that list I'd go for the lesser fancied ones. Pearson, Smith, Shakespeare. Preference would be a Pearson/Shakespeare combination.
    Like.....

Pearson/ Shakespeare the only option for me, guaranteed all action management, tough attitudes which we will need to climb out of the hole we are in....if not the first season probably the next.

Appleton FFS.

No thanks.

Albion in the championship. Very likely. In such circumstances I don’t think we will be seen as a particularly attractive proposition for many potential managers. I think a lot of the names that have been mentioned can be discounted. Which is no bad thing.

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    Dont fancy any of them.
    Laughing boingy I looked at the list i wouldn't have any of them ether same old names time after time , I get totally pi ssed off with it you could next season probably add Pardew , Bruce ,
    Fat Sam , & wan ker Hughes to their list
    how they keep getting plum jobs is beyond me .

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)