+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 58 all out!

58 all out!

Just when I thought it was safe to start watching the cricket again...58 all out!
    Humiliated in the Six Nations and now in the cricket...again. What is going on?

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Just when I thought it was safe to start watching the cricket again...58 all out!
    You need to be watching a sport where GB is truly dominant. F1.

The Russians did it

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    The Russians did it
    I had that suspicion when I heard England had been Putin to bat

England players are on super fat contracts and think turning up is sufficient against what they see as inferior opponents!! Cook for example was lambing on his farm a couple of weeks ago, absurd!!
    If we are gonna play Test Cricket abroad ****in do the job properly. But no, let's play loads of one dayers where the big crowds are!! We'll just turn up for away tests and take pot luck. When we get home and it's freezing, wet and overcast we'll win easy again so IT DOES'NT MATTER!! We'll just spend all that lovely lolly!!
    I'd have the lot rogered by a saltpetre ......you know what!!
    (Sorry RR nothing personal!!)

No offence taken mac!

However if Cook was actually lambing himself, as opposed to supervising the process, then he must have already been rogered by a Ram, wether (pun intended) that be a saltpetre one or a ramAnag

Mmmmmm.......never considered rA in the equation, but..........!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    You need to be watching a sport where GB is truly dominant. F1.
    The operative word is ‘sport’, Andy...and I’m far too depressed to ‘roger’ anything, Roger.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    What I just don't get is ........we have a half decent 50 over team plenty of talent and natural ability

Then we pick a less talented ageing or negative team to play a test match

Talent and ability is the same in whatever format you play

If someone has the ability to score a hundred in hundred balls they are deemed to reckless for test cricket
    don't get it ??

Our cricket team is long overdue an overhaul, too many players over the hill and lacking desire. Unfortunately, the problems stem throughout the management set up, which is old fashioned, negative, and stubborn. Our national team should play less, but more meaningful international cricket. The county game has suffered in recent years due and 20/20 can't compete with IPL / Big Bash for talent and excitement.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)