+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T New British passports

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    No it wasn't but you don't know what my views are because I never stated any
    Good eh can mean isn't that good news or that's not good news [depends which way you want to read it]
    Why wouldn't you want to post about Analytica as "it's right up your street"
    Threads question, no more than curiousity, but two thread starts from over 4000 posts speaks volumes for your ability to bring new subjects to the boards
    So you read the Sun then do you?
    What I do know about your job is that it is not in an industry that puts you in the firing line for competition from globalisation or immigration or puts you in the firing line for austerity cuts & as you so often say about the "left" it's OK so long as someone else pays
    How has austerity impinged on your railway travelling no doubt paid for out of expenses ,coffee drinking,
    Lets know how you have contributed to the grand austerity plan
    Why would Analytica be right up my street? If you want to talk about it, why don't you start a thread about it and maybe express an opinion?

What industry is my job in, Exile?

Analytica , used to have that int back bedroom , Paint just soaked in , took 3 coits at least !!
    prefer wood chip missen !!
    Last edited by Romared; 22-03-2018 at 10:39 PM.

A bugger to strip too.

Are you a painter and decorator, Exile? Is that why we are talking occupations?

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    Why would Analytica be right up my street? If you want to talk about it, why don't you start a thread about it and maybe express an opinion?

What industry is my job in, Exile?
    Already have

Legal profession

De La Rue announced last month it was selling 90% of it's paper business .

It also announced a profit warning to it's shareholders two days ago .

Clearly the company isn't performing quite so well and seems to have problems it needs to address .

If UK companies can deliver on price and perhaps be in a position to honour a 5 year contract then they may be able to tenure successfully .

Personally it's a document that permits you to visit another country to me , who cares who makes it .

Stick Micky Mouse on the front of it for me just as long as I can get through passport control , I seriously don't care where it originates from .

Already have

Legal profession
    I've missed your thread on Analytica (I'm grabbing some late season skiing). Can you put up a link? It will be interesting to see you expressing an opinion, as opposed to this thread where no opinion was expressed apparently.

I see that the Daily Mail is reporting the 'fury' at the decision. Not fury that you share apparently: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-the-papers-43509520

Legal Aid cuts.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    De La Rue announced last month it was selling 90% of it's paper business .

It also announced a profit warning to it's shareholders two days ago .

Clearly the company isn't performing quite so well and seems to have problems it needs to address .

If UK companies can deliver on price and perhaps be in a position to honour a 5 year contract then they may be able to tenure successfully .

Personally it's a document that permits you to visit another country to me , who cares who makes it .

Stick Micky Mouse on the front of it for me just as long as I can get through passport control , I seriously don't care where it originates from .
    Good to see you embracing the free market.

The next step is for you to get to the point where you can acknowledge that returning a government that increases costs for UK businesses will cost UK jobs.

Good to see you embracing the free market.

The next step is for you to get to the point where you can acknowledge that returning a government that increases costs for UK businesses will cost UK jobs.

Your next step Kerr is to acknowledge that in reality you don't give a damn about the loss of UK jobs just so long as it's not yours
    You know full well where the thread on Analyitica can be found & what it says & your comment pretending not to know merely illustrates how big a liar you are

So when you started the thread and said 'good eh' that was an expression of your neutrality on the subject?

What do you know about my job?

You were citing the Daily Mail a few days ago, which suggests that you read it. I don't.

Why would I want to post about Analytica?

I've started two threads that I can think of. Why do you ask? How many have you started?

Got info from same source as you Blogs & BBC red button

Your next step Kerr is to acknowledge that in reality you don't give a damn about the loss of UK jobs just so long as it's not yours
    You know full well where the thread on Analyitica can be found & what it says & your comment pretending not to know merely illustrates how big a liar you are
    It's a bit silly of you to suggest that I don't care about the loss of UK jobs. Of course I do; I live in the UK and have friends, family and the community in which I live in the UK.

Caring about UK jobs is one of the reasons why I would not vote for the current iteration of the Labour Party, the policies of which would see them destroyed in huge numbers.

In addition to being a bit silly of you to suggest that I don't care about UK jobs, isn't it also a tad hypocritical of you given that you have stated that your use of the words 'good eh' might have been an expression of approval for the award of the UK passport contract to a Franco Dutch company.

You don't really get the idea of proof. Your belief that I have seen a thread started by you in which you express an opinion about Analytica, does not prove that I have. If you want to start proving something, why not begin by proving the existence of the alleged thread by putting up a link to it?
    Last edited by KerrAvon; 23-03-2018 at 09:15 AM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast