+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Blue Passports

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Yes, that's all well and good Alto, but what about Fire Brigade for the Lincoln at 5/1, is that value for money ?
    And NO, its not all well and good, its wasteful and incompetent from a Government that is supposed to look out for our welfare, its shoddy work and stinks to high heaven

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    It's a complete no-brainer Sinkov.

The jockey will even be sporting a claret top with sky blue sleeves.

It is written in the stars.

I may even have a quid on it myself...
    I've gone for it tonight after seeing it's drawn just three off the rail. With an odds boost from Billy Hill I've got a fraction under 6/1 and a BOG. It's plenty short enough in a race like this, but I got sick of seeing Ryan Moore booting home horses that I thought were too short last summer, so I'm not letting this one go unbacked.

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    And NO, its not all well and good, its wasteful and incompetent from a Government that is supposed to look out for our welfare, its shoddy work and stinks to high heaven
    Alto, I live in a country that sees fit to give away £13 billion a year to foreign countries, while NHS patients lie on trolleys for days on end, and old folk lie in their own ****e in care homes, because the social care system has collapsed. So I really don't give a FF about who prints our passport covers, what colour they are, or whether we could have saved a few million here or there. We live in a lunatic asylum, governed by cretins, and there's nowt to be done about it, so I'd much rather concern myself with the gee-gees.

Whoops!

Whoops!
    Thank you very much 59/60, it's all your bloody fault, in the end I had it down to three, Lord Glitters, Addeybb and Fire Brigade, as you'd already convinced me that Fire Brigade was the one, I let the other two run un-backed, and they finished first and second.

From now on I'm going to act like everyone else in our green and pleasant, and totally ignore anything a LibDem says.
    Last edited by sinkov; 25-03-2018 at 08:13 AM.

I won the Cheltenham nap league on t'other site,so I put my tenner winnings on Gabrial e/w and made 30 plus quid and donated it to the guide dogs for the blind.. What a saint I am..

Don't worry Sinkov, I'll make it up to you by giving you the inside track on the National.

You should know by now never to trust anything a Lib-Dem says.

Talking about lying, cheating, corrupt politicians....

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...-shahmir-sanni

Don't worry Sinkov, I'll make it up to you by giving you the inside track on the National.
    I can't wait !!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)