+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sean in Clitheroe

Post Sean in Clitheroe

One of Clitheroe's stands was destroyed in the storm a couple of weeks ago, and they're organising some events to help fund the replacement. One of them is an 'Evening with Sean Dyche and Simon Howarth' Thursday April 5th, 18.30, £10 a ticket, I think pie and peas are included, but even if they're not and you have to pay, you won't be asked rip off PL prices. Could be interesting, I believe Simon and Sean have a bit of history, something to do with a Wigan v Millwall game where Simon got sent off I think, but no doubt they're best of friends now.

Typically I won't be able to go due to a prior engagement in Leeds. Bugger !!!

I might have a gander down to that.

Anyone any ideas how we get tickets?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I might have a gander down to that.

Anyone any ideas how we get tickets?
    Just answered my own question!

http://www.clitheroefc.co.uk/news/an...h-2225887.html

BT, don't hang about if you want a ticket, the guy in Banana News selling the tickets is a mate of mine, and he was saying today he already has a list of people giving him money for the tickets before he's even got them. I think they'll be sold out quickly.

I am well pissed off I can't go, and to make it worse I can't get to the re-arranged Chelsea game either. FFS.

All gone.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)