+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Relegation in the Air...

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Wi only ed 15 games left when Jooa rocked up.
    Forget the individual names and their past, it's the principle am on abart. Wi dint ev the time fo Jooa to arse around showing us how he used to" coach" top players and analyse the opposition fo Mourinho. We needed sumdi to come in and say "We are gooin to win ugly today. Thee do this, thee do that, when this happens do this, dunt let him do that etc". Chris Wilder wudda been perfect forrus but Jooa is arta iz depth wi players who don't dominate games like he wo used to having.
    We are buggered mate. I hope wi dunt spend six years in the Third Division like your lot (cuddant resist that )
    I'd like to say it dint seem like 6 years(Felt more like 20)But at least last season and the magnificent century of points was terrific.You'll be alr8 tho.UTCB

Im the total so called glass half empty type of fan/person, so yes Ponty I do think we're going down and Ive thought it and commented on it for some time now. (both on here and on Bbs)
    I got my hopes up to begin with when we lost the manager/coach who WAS obviously taking us down, and I thought this new appointment would work in our favour. The win at Birmingham and the game at Hull which could (and maybe should) have been a win as well, gave me further optimism. Its only optimism I know but the so called consolation of fighting back at Cardiff and being unlucky not to claim a point did also make me think that we were making some sort of progress. Then we decided to play at Middlesbrough when we were 3 down and it was just a futile effort to be honest, far too little and far too late there.
    And I stick by my original thoughts that it was a disgrace that we didnt see off the mid table Norwich team who only started playing and making an effort against us, from the hour onwards when they were still in with a chance of stealing a point.
    Birmingham were always going to improve when getting rid of Cotterill and apppointing Monk, and they beat an appalling Hull team at the weekend who had themselves just won 2 in a row and scored 7 goals in those games. Reading have just sacked Staam as well, and surely they are now due a run of decent results under a new manager, arent they ?.

Relegation is as certain as the spring daffodil bloom. I blame the previous head coach for this, absolutely nowt to do wi the fellas (past and present) sat rarnd the table in the board room

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Relegation is as certain as the spring daffodil bloom. I blame the previous head coach for this, absolutely nowt to do wi the fellas (past and present) sat rarnd the table in the board room
    Glad you agree Pass I telled thi

So why have our fortunes not turned round since the appointment of our new coach

The seeds of the spring daffodil bloom were sown well over 12 months ago

Will the 3 points we are getting next Friday alleviate any of your fears?

Exile I do believe Pass was being sarcastic as he liked Paul Heckingbottom implicitly

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Exile I do believe Pass was being sarcastic as he liked Paul Heckingbottom implicitly
    Sorry Pass I failed to notice emoji
    & thanks Ponte

Quote Originally Posted by Gwynn Thomas vs stum View Post
    Will the 3 points we are getting next Friday alleviate any of your fears?
    As likely as thee working in dog kennels.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast