+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Relegation in the Air...

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    A think tha'll find we agree on mooar things than we disagree on Ziles burra dunt want to spoil a good difference of opinion nar and ageean. That's what a message board iz all abart. I even disagree wi Roma abart Hecky but wi dunt fall art ovva it.
    What's point fallin art ? Wiv all gorra opinion ont teeum , reyt or rong , carry on ! All gud stuff , WAARAW MASSIVE !!!

Summats not reyt darn Theer Tho
    Last edited by Romared; 23-03-2018 at 10:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwynn Thomas vs stum View Post
    Witladart
    Witladart Luvvit , bobbies helmitt
    Last edited by Romared; 23-03-2018 at 10:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwynn Thomas vs stum View Post
    Witladart
    Wun fo Tarnspeyk Dictionary.

Wonder if the players will let Jose back in the dressing room before the Bristol game !!!

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Wonder if the players will let Jose back in the dressing room before the Bristol game !!!
    The way the results have gone it might not be a bad idea

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Are you alluding to he's lost the dressing room ESR or am I misinterpreting your post mate .

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    The way the results have gone it might not be a bad idea

Although I think he was the wrong appointment for the remit required this season i don't have a personal agenda with Jose. I actually feel for the blowk cos no doubt he'll cop for the blame when results don't pick up. He's a man who simply applied for a job and got it. Meanwhile the suits upstairs seemingly remain unaccountable for our predicament when it's clearly them making poor decision after poor decision. Jose has been dealt the same cards as Hecky did. Trying to operate on a restricted basis and work with the non footballing fraternity who occupy the boardroom is simply too big a challenge for any head coach in my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Although I think he was the wrong appointment for the remit required this season i don't have a personal agenda with Jose. I actually feel for the blowk cos no doubt he'll cop for the blame when results don't pick up. He's a man who simply applied for a job and got it. Meanwhile the suits upstairs seemingly remain unaccountable for our predicament when it's clearly them making poor decision after poor decision. Jose has been dealt the same cards as Hecky did. Trying to operate on a restricted basis and work with the non footballing fraternity who occupy the boardroom is simply too big a challenge for any head coach in my opinion
    If we do go down it will be interesting to see what the club will do regarding Jose .

I'm tipping the club will want him to stay although he may have other plans .

You can't really pin the blame on the new HC and to terminate his contract would make the club look incredibly stupid and shift the focus on to them , something they won't like .

If we do go down and start the new season poorly the natives will turn on him big-time , the fans will expect an immediate promotion challenge .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    If we do go down it will be interesting to see what the club will do regarding Jose .

You can't really pin the blame on the new HC and to terminate his contract would make the club look incredibly stupid and shift the focus on to them , something they won't like .

If we do go down and start the new season poorly the natives will turn on him big-time , the fans will expect an immediate promotion challenge .
    the fans might expect immediate promotion but the supporters that go week in week out might just see it differently.

i think the club will keep him if we go down but will get rid at the first signs of struggling in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post

True but if we get things into perspective here then this club will only continue to faulter whilst non footballing people continue to sign players. You know your stuff Animal and I ask this in all sincerity. Can you see us mounting a promotion challenge if we go down or should we stay up this season can you see us surviving next year under the current status quo?

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast