+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Relegation in the Air...

Cheers Matty. There's no fight in the players this season and very much like 2013/14 our only wins are against the teams around us in the table. That tells me the lads only win when they really fancy it.

That's why I sympathise with Jose and his belief mantra because if they can get outta bed for Sunderland away. Why can't they turn it on against anybody?

I still think we can pull the hat outta the bag like we nearly did in 2013/14. Remember we went to Charlton and Reading and got good away wins and won away at Brighton.

Like 2013/14 though the heart doesn't seem to be there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Cheers Matty. There's no fight in the players this season and very much like 2013/14 our only wins are against the teams around us in the table. That tells me the lads only win when they really fancy it.

That's why I sympathise with Jose and his belief mantra because if they can get outta bed for Sunderland away. Why can't they turn it on against anybody?

I still think we can pull the hat outta the bag like we nearly did in 2013/14. Remember we went to Charlton and Reading and got good away wins and won away at Brighton.

Like 2013/14 though the heart doesn't seem to be there.

Steve, we're not good enough mate as a teeum and as individuals. It's that simple. The wins ageeanst teeums ararnd us is cos we're on their level. The upper echelons of the championship are a class above and the mid table teeums aren't too bad either. Its not like we're miles behind cos we've bin in games but we're just lacking the nous and quality in the ***** areas which at this level proves to be the difference in getting those wins.

If we'd have added the necessary experience it might've bin different but there you go. That's what tha gets wi numpty CE and button pressing computer buffs in the boardroom who know nowt about football & moulding a teeum. That's why the HC gets the stick. Shyte tools equals shyte job. Jose will fare no better than Hecky. Don't kid thissen otherwise mate

Correct Pass.

.. I still think we can pull the hat outta the bag like we nearly did in 2013/14. Remember we went to Charlton and Reading and got good away wins and won away at Brighton. Like 2013/14 though the heart doesn't seem to be there.
    Yes and remember it was Micky Mellon in charge when we won away at Brighton, and whatever happened to him ?.
    There were a few times when I thought we were going to stay up in '14, most notably when we won successive away games at Reading & Yeovil. And also keeping a clean sheet at home to Brighton was a good result as we'd had a man sent off.
    But as for that win away at Charlton and Wilson's rallying call asking us to get behind them for the games that weekend.. look at how pathetic we were at home to Leeds on easter Satdy. All their fight and belief and (not much) skill had disappeared by then.

Pass did I not say the heart n' fight doesn't seem to be there? Kiss ar5e SBRed all you want pal but at least read the initial post properly before you poo poo it

Pass did I not say the heart n' fight doesn't seem to be there? Kiss ar5e SBRed all you want pal but at least read the initial post properly before you poo poo it
    People are allowed to agree wi me nar and ageean Ponte.

Thaz been suppin heavily ageean ent tha.

We needed get two wins art on norwich an millwall games t stay up for me.

Came up short. We deserve to be where we are.

Its in the flying spaghetti monsters hands now.

Hope that them below us lose every game lol.

Not kissin arse at all Steve, never have done, never will do. I'm old enough (just abart ) to form my own opinions and if it happens to be the same opinion as another poster then I'll praise it if he/She pooasts afooar a get chance to air my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Not kissin arse at all Steve, never have done, never will do. I'm old enough (just abart ) to form my own opinions and if it happens to be the same opinion as another poster then I'll praise it if he/She pooasts afooar a get chance to air my opinion
    Who are you calling a 'she' eh Pass, we don't have any birds on here anymore, they were all chased away from this board years ago.
    And actually Ive looked at the footymad mod rules SB (yes they do exist on vhs and betamax), and Im sure theres a rule somewhere that says we're not allowed to agree with a bloke called SB, especially when it easter.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Who are you calling a 'she' eh Pass, we don't have any birds on here anymore, they were all chased away from this board years ago.
    And actually Ive looked at the footymad mod rules SB (yes they do exist on vhs and betamax), and Im sure theres a rule somewhere that says we're not allowed to agree with a bloke called SB, especially when it easter.
    A realised that Acido when a wo virtually on mi own saying a wo wary abart these new owners and saying the wunt invest millions into football side of club when a lot wor gerrin giddy saying we wo rich and Premier League here we come.
    Same thing happened when a sed from Day One that Jooa worra bullsh1tter.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 30-03-2018 at 09:05 PM.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast