+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: AFC Membership scheme

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Stop and think about what it means. Why the club want it, what they could & almost certainly will, use it for.

Remember it when you can’t get your car parked at the highland sh1tbox, or entry into the Milne Suite for a pint because you’re not a premium member

Edit - and when the playing squad is sh1t due to our debt burden, it’ll be the fans fault for not digging deep enough
    Its hard to stop and think about something we don't have the details on yet.
    Do you have any info you can share or just speculating with your negative mindset?

When B&G came in, it could be considered an extra expense, but when you work out the value obtained as well, for some it's worth it, for others it is not.
    Could be the same here.

Well, if I'm nae gaun tae be a premium member or nae even a standard member by only buying a season ticket then I don't think I'll bother with a season ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Well, if I'm nae gaun tae be a premium member or nae even a standard member by only buying a season ticket then I don't think I'll bother with a season ticket.
    I thought you had already made up your mind on that front

You ken fit thought did

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post

When B&G came in, it could be considered an extra expense, but when you work out the value obtained as well, for some it's worth it, for others it is not.
    Could be the same here.
    It’s worth it for everyone but not everyone can afford it or has the time available to get the extra loyalty points to make up the shortfall the toppest reds are being rewarded with

Quote Originally Posted by OneBrianIrvine View Post
    If folk can afford to and want to give extra money to the club, that's great.
    But being awarded loyalty points for doing so doesn't sit right with me (even though at the end of the day they are basically worthless).
    I see DST agree and have taken this up with club. They don't agree with some of what this scheme entails but have basically said club have already made up their mind, they do think though that Cormack & new commercial guy may be more amenable than previous relationships with the club.
    If the club just came out and said "give us your money" then I wouldn't have an issue. Scottish football might be shyte but it's one of the last bastions of true football.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    You ken fit thought did
    Usually I use the phrase that I thought I'd stick my arse oot o the window and go oot and shove it back in again.
    Sorry, I thought I read many a time you were not getting another season ticket, my bad

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    It’s worth it for everyone but not everyone can afford it or has the time available to get the extra loyalty points to make up the shortfall the toppest reds are being rewarded with
    To some extent, that's life is it not.
    Full of choices and restrictions that you choose what is best for you personally.

To some extent, that's life is it not.
    Full of choices and restrictions that you choose what is best for you personally.
    Life doesn’t throw tickets to Ibrox at you for buying your loyalty

Usually I use the phrase that I thought I'd stick my arse oot o the window and go oot and shove it back in again.
    Sorry, I thought I read many a time you were not getting another season ticket, my bad

Well you didn't hear it on here, well not recently anyway.
    In fact I just bought a second season ticket a few weeks ago ( not actually used yet due to chickenpox)

Indoctrinating a new generation will be my biggest pleasure but I'm certainly not joining in on any "superior supporter" stuff.

I certainly don't want to go to Westhills to watch football but if by that time the wee lad is keen I probably will.

I'm now waiting for the ump**** quotes that prove that I'm always "nae gaun back"

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast