+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: AFC Membership scheme

you never explain anything. you just hide behind our ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    You either don’t understand the point of the loyalty scheme or how it works. I’m f*cked if I’m explaining it to you.
    LOL, I understand it,your just are not articulating your point very well.

The Loyalty scheme works, those that have the most loyalty points get first option for tickets. Even then, its no gurantee

Quote Originally Posted by cougared View Post
    you never explain anything. you just hide behind our ignorance.
    Its what he's here for

Quote Originally Posted by cougared View Post
    Yes - didnae get a ticket for Ibrox title decider when feckin eeedjits I worked with were bumming how they had got a ticket cos they sold raffle tickets to the ferkin eedjits in the ticket office.
    Only away game I missed that year. I never grumbled about it

One game in 1991.

Quick, let’s introduce a loyalty scheme

Only away game I missed that year. I never grumbled about it
    So your making up for it now

I think you’re talking shyte.
    Nope, missed the Hibs game at Easter road this year as I didn’t get my ticket booked early enough.
    I didn’t complain about it though as I know the rules

A loyalty scheme makes sense.
    There's been one in place since the Liverpool home match fiasco. ( I got a ticket because I knew a quine that worked in an office with Chris Anderson)

I got a ticket for the Ibrox decider because I knew a boy whose father owned the company who printed the program. Then I couldn't go. Don't worry, the ticket went to a good home.

Anyway, a loyalty scheme of sorts is necessary.

Season tickets get priority but this does discriminate against the loyal, every game fan who just can't ever get enough money together to buy one. This has been mostly overcome recently by the ability to spread the payments.

But I'm f'ucked if I agree with " membership" which basically means the richest get the best chance of a ticket.

So the club try something new to generate additional revenue. No actual details until next week, but already we are giving it grief.

No-one will be forced to join, just as no-one is forced to buy a season ticket. Different strokes for different folks. At least wait until the details are out before we write it off as elitist or ****e.

I presume we all want AFC to progress. In today’s world, that means, like it or not, generating additional revenue. One of the main sources of income is the fanbase, so the club should definitely explore that option.

Plenty of exiled AFC fans around the world who may see this as a good way of helping the club they love.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    So the club try something new to generate additional revenue. No actual details until next week, but already we are giving it grief.

No-one will be forced to join, just as no-one is forced to buy a season ticket. Different strokes for different folks. At least wait until the details are out before we write it off as elitist or ****e.

I presume we all want AFC to progress. In today’s world, that means, like it or not, generating additional revenue. One of the main sources of income is the fanbase, so the club should definitely explore that option.

Plenty of exiled AFC fans around the world who may see this as a good way of helping the club they love.
    Hear Hear, well said

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast