+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: AFC Membership scheme

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I think they’re fantastic & everyone should feel enriched for you showing us the window into your mind.
    More work needed on your comedy material.

I think they’re fantastic & everyone should feel enriched for you showing us the window into your mind.
    I found them to be objective and constructive in their criticism (obviously there was no criticism). I can't wait to read what the massive weapon has to say when the club officially releases the details...you know, since he was holding back since no-one knows the details.

I preferred angry Oscar.

Yawn, such lame material.
    Grow up guys.

2pm Pittodrie Bar. I’ll be in a black Moncler jacket. See how funny I am then

Thatcherite market forces loadsamoney conspicuous consumption plop.

It probably also gives the elitists priority on buying one of the affordable homes to be built on the rozzers’ cuddies’ dunghill, to be sold on at a substantial profit, or rented out at unregulated free market rates.

See also

- British Rail
    - British Telecom
    - British Steel
    - the Trustee Savings Bank
    - Britoil
    - personalised number plates
    - former council houses called ‘****youjockI’mwaterticht’

Fitba is nearing its end game.

That is quite funny.
    You spout you can get to the Pittodrie bar to be put flat on your ar$e but canna make Pittodrie regularly.
    What a strange man

Hide behind a keyboard or hide behind RST’s desvription

Touché Mason, touché

I think its bull****, after being a season ticket holder for 20+ years and not giving them extra money on top of the money i already give them through season tickets, merchandise etc i will not get 1st dibs on seat in new stadium and somebody who can afford to splash extra will, if thats the case they can ram the season ticket and al pick a choose games. Also those who pay for more loyalty points will then get 1st chance on tickets for the higher bracket away games because they have more money which somehow makes them a bigger fan. Fu*k right off. Im usually nearer the happy clapper scale than the negative one but this has pissed me right off. Also money can’t buy experience?? Thats exactly what they are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauldolski10 View Post
    I think its bull****, after being a season ticket holder for 20+ years and not giving them extra money on top of the money i already give them through season tickets, merchandise etc i will not get 1st dibs on seat in new stadium and somebody who can afford to splash extra will, if thats the case they can ram the season ticket and al pick a choose games. Also those who pay for more loyalty points will then get 1st chance on tickets for the higher bracket away games because they have more money which somehow makes them a bigger fan. Fu*k right off. Im usually nearer the happy clapper scale than the negative one but this has pissed me right off. Also money can’t buy experience?? Thats exactly what they are doing.
    I’ll reserve judgement until all the details are out.
    But we have a chairman who could build & pay for a stadium himself, but appears to be trying to fleece fans for money to part fund it.
    Don’t mean to sound smug at all, but £18 per month isn’t much. A pint less each week.
    I’ll wait & see the full detail before commenting too much though

Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast