+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: AFC Membership scheme

Quote Originally Posted by cougared View Post
    I really cannae see 2000 people signing up for this. That's 1 in 5 of current season ticket holders? Only 1100 took "advantage" of the B&G scheme and was pretty close to breaking even.

I've responded directly to the club and have highlighted my uneasiness about the loyalty points being awarded - which in turn made me re-assess my position with regard to the loyalty points being awarded for B&G ticket holders.

I slowly drift towards Mason89's position. Hopefully I'll never actually get there - but a drift is a drift...
    My finger in the air 2,000 was most of the B&G people plus same again from non season ticket holders either elsewhere in UK or overseas, but its just that, a finger in the air. The point I was trying to make is that it won't be a club changing amount of money that is raised.

Let us know if you get a response on your loyalty points query, would be interested to hear the rationale.

Please, please, please stem the drift, one Mason89 is enough

Just been having a good scan over the DNA details. I don't think it's that bad an idea.

Still a few question marks though....

What exactly is AberDNA influence?

Is there much point in the 40 loyalty points to members of the international package? I suppose it could help them get tickets if they decide to travel back for a cup game or like.

What are the money can't buy experiences?

I am a season ticket holder but I do subscribe to RedTV to watch some home games that I can't make and to watch if there is a game on whilst I'm on holiday.

I don't buy much tat from the shop so no big bonus there.

The discount might persuade me to look at a hospitality package for maybe one game a season.

Need to learn a lot more before I'd part with any cash though.

Well it is very common over here in my part of the world. No less because Germans love being members of clubs. Here are a few examples:

https://fcbayern.com/en/club/become-member/benefits

https://www.borussia.de/english/boru...-a-member.html

https://www.hsv.de/en/our-hsv/membership/

Notice a lot cheaper than our proposed one and the FCB supporters I know are all members. I think I'll mull this over before deciding whether to join the International option.

I'd say HSV might be changing their prices as of next year, not looking good....

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    My finger in the air 2,000 was most of the B&G people plus same again from non season ticket holders either elsewhere in UK or overseas, but its just that, a finger in the air. The point I was trying to make is that it won't be a club changing amount of money that is raised.

Let us know if you get a response on your loyalty points query, would be interested to hear the rationale.

Please, please, please stem the drift, one Mason89 is enough

I'm not expecting any reply from the club to my email apart from the "your points have been noted" that I got. I did say to them that I wouldn't make a final decision until I saw what the changes were to the season ticket "benefits" but, having had a quick look, I think I'll be happy with my 35th season ticket and just pay for any extras - but i reserve the right to change my mind.

The good think about Mason89 is that he does make me think and reassess. In the beginning I couldn't really get where he was coming from but now I do think there are a few nuggets of insight there.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Just been having a good scan over the DNA details. I don't think it's that bad an idea.

Still a few question marks though....

What exactly is AberDNA influence?

Is there much point in the 40 loyalty points to members of the international package? I suppose it could help them get tickets if they decide to travel back for a cup game or like.

What are the money can't buy experiences?

I am a season ticket holder but I do subscribe to RedTV to watch some home games that I can't make and to watch if there is a game on whilst I'm on holiday.

I don't buy much tat from the shop so no big bonus there.

The discount might persuade me to look at a hospitality package for maybe one game a season.

Need to learn a lot more before I'd part with any cash though.
    Here's what the document says about AberDNA influence and money can't buy experience

AberDNA - quarterly opportunities for fans to shape direction of club decisions by making their voice heard via surveys organised by the club

MCBE - regular opportunities to win money can't buy experiences such as opportunities to meet the players, attend exclusive events and gain behind the scenes access on matchday

Quote Originally Posted by cougared View Post
    I'm not expecting any reply from the club to my email apart from the "your points have been noted" that I got. I did say to them that I wouldn't make a final decision until I saw what the changes were to the season ticket "benefits" but, having had a quick look, I think I'll be happy with my 35th season ticket and just pay for any extras - but i reserve the right to change my mind.

The good think about Mason89 is that he does make me think and reassess. In the beginning I couldn't really get where he was coming from but now I do think there are a few nuggets of insight there.
    Steady, don't want Mason89 getting too much encouragement!!!

Joking apart, I know what you mean but Mason, just wish you weren't 100% negative about everything - there must be some things that AFC do right?

AberDNA - quarterly opportunities for fans to shape direction of club decisions by making their voice heard via surveys organised by the club
    meh
    MCBE - regular opportunities to win money can't buy experiences such as opportunities to meet the players, attend exclusive events and gain behind the scenes access on matchday
    I'm in if it gets you in to the tunnel club

Steady, don't want Mason89 getting too much encouragement!!!

Joking apart, I know what you mean but Mason, just wish you weren't 100% negative about everything - there must be some things that AFC do right?
    I’m actually a very cheery chap by nature. I’ve only had about 5 genuine AFC grumbles in all the time I’ve been on here.

Not finding a goalkeeper to replace Clangers
    Derek McInnes
    Signing a rapist
    Moving ground
    Class war on the support

The problem is 3 of those are still ongoing & so must the grumbling

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I’m actually a very cheery chap by nature. I’ve only had about 5 genuine AFC grumbles in all the time I’ve been on here.

Not finding a goalkeeper to replace Clangers
    Derek McInnes
    Signing a rapist
    Moving ground
    Class war on the support

The problem is 3 of those are still ongoing & so must the grumbling
    I'm fairly new on here as you can see from joining date even counting the lurking time before that but I see you have been a member since 2002. Are you really saying that McInnes is the only manager you have grumbled about in all that time?

I'm fairly new on here as you can see from joining date even counting the lurking time before that but I see you have been a member since 2002. Are you really saying that McInnes is the only manager you have grumbled about in all that time?
    Not at all, but with all the others you could have a blether about their occasional high points & many failings in a frienfly fashion. It’s not possible with McInnes. Most folk are so far up his @rse they can see a certain other posters feet.

In fairness, I didn’t like him long before he got near Aberdeen

Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast