+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Time now to be more

Time now to be more

Environmental friendly with packaging...Bottles ..pizza boxes from the freezer even cornflakes in boxes .
    We don't need these packaging anymore or do we ..

https://www.theguardian.com/environm...-plastic-waste

Not before time .

Too much packaging gets on me nerves Jimmy. Mrsgriff too. Consumers are charged for bags to carry purchases away. So buy a bag off vendors for 5p, take your stuff out of the packaging and hand it back to them. See how they like having to get rid of it - which costs them.

I get a box of 10 porridge sachets which come in a cardboard box, I always take the sachets out and deposit the box in Sainsbury's bin

Packaging for the likes of fruit and veg drive me round the bend, who needs carrots etc in a plastic bag which then goes into another shopping bag?

See my note Griff. Your packaging could be a six foot crate.

folk buying bottled water in supermarket's I just don't get it .

When indeed the water out our taps are more than drinkable in fact the water out the tap here in Aberdeen is very very good.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)