+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Championship Owners Who's Who - Pound for Pound .........

Quote Originally Posted by Jezleeds View Post
    lol says it all really Marley. You attack people relentlessly and at times viciously for holding views exactly like Mrs O's, but she's your mate's mum, so you don't do it to her?

I think you're right on Radrizzani though. If he doesn't get his hands in his (supposedly deep) pockets, then there will be a lot of discontent.
    i dont get personal attacks from mrs o jez .

if you read many posts , i am the one that gets attacked first in many cases , and i simply give them a taste of their own medicine .

i have outspoken views about this club , and that is what antagonises many posters , you cant keep defending regime after regime, when it clearly is not working after four**** years . many on here fail to find fault with anything this club does and that is the problem .
    too many with their heads in the clouds , when a club of this size should have been back in the premier league , years ago.
    Last edited by Marley past ghosts; 23-03-2018 at 09:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marley past ghosts View Post
    , i had plenty of practice when bates was here. and that guy makes radrizaani look like mary poppins .
    Finally something we pretty much agree on fella me lad.lol

me and mrs o, never argue , we are like mother and son lol . her son rich is a good friend of mine . many fans will withdraw from shelling out if it means getting rid of an unscrupulous owner , i had plenty of practice when bates was here. and that guy makes radrizaani look like mary poppins .
    Jez- As Marley states vote with your feet and don't share your support experiences but I will like many others.

Regarding Marley and moi - Well,he's the best 'bodyguard' in the business and my son will vouch for that as will I - capiche.

he could not be any worse fella , but he is nowhere near what is required , the fans want promotion now , they are sick to death of sitting around waiting forever, waiting for father christmas to walk through the door.
    Of course we are sick to death of waiting, but how are we going to change things and make Leeds United a better looking investment for the money people to come in and buy? And surely if we own nothing then we are truly waiting for old Santa to come through the door (and not that dodgy old B, Bates).

That is why we need to invest into the infrastructure of the club as well because we will always get the chancers who don't have what is required. The buying back of ER to me has been the positive move this season investment-wise.

And that is where there is a Catch 22 situation. Players aren't likely to want to stick around whilst we improve the infrastructure of the club, and likewise what business person would want to have a club with hardly anything to it's name. Then there is the threadbare patience of the long suffering supporter, I understand the frustration but that is why I think so many of us are trying to clutch at any glimmer of hope as well because facing the reality of our club languishing in this league is very hard to bear.

I'm dreading post/pre-season. What started out at seasons beginning with what seemed to be a united fanbase has again been splintered and again we have factions at each others throats.

This isn't a pop at the negative viewpoint of some of the more vocal element, I don't think that what they say is totally incorrect and some of the posts have been very thought provoking.

Agreed - I think part of the problem is that patience has run out due to the cycle of new owner = new hope = same story = ground hog day.

Thus us even if Rad is the real deal unless he brings insta-success he suffers from the pent up frustration at previous owners.

Quote Originally Posted by Jezleeds View Post
    lol says it all really Marley. You attack people relentlessly and at times viciously for holding views exactly like Mrs O's, but she's your mate's mum, so you don't do it to her? .
    100%

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)