+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: come on then mods

come on then mods

tell us who the new posters are

i have a nice message telling me they are posters who claim to have pushed an ignore button
    have you cjecked their ip address

stop the plastics damaging our board hiding in trees (just looking in ,been reading for a long time )

come on do your jobs

Whoever the mods are and whatever checks that are required please do them

I still very much doubt he will believe I'm a new poster even if you give him all the evidence

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post

i have a nice message telling me they are posters who claim to have pushed an ignore button

stop the plastics damaging our board hiding in trees (just looking in ,been reading for a long time )

come on do your jobs
    OK , dont get your tampon in a twist. I will leave your forum and not damage it anymore. It doesn't mean as much to me as it does to you clearly. Enjoy.

Fkn fanny farrt.

come on do your jobs
    **** stirrer

they are just as likely to be you or your cronies as any fecker else.

who are they??? as far as I know, and until rock solid evidence declares otherwise, they are exactly who they say they are. just like you.,

for your information, pboro, the ip addresses of the new posters don't match any other poster on here. or each other, so perhaps you owe some posters an apology and stop stirring the ****

****in retard on as usual. You now drive new posters away? Does that mean you only want to spout your bul'lush, it to the usual crowd?
    Sclox, ap69, whoever you are, don't be put off by this Internet warrior with serious mental health issues. Keep posting, your opinion may be completely different to mine (and therefore wrong!) But it's still worth reading. Lol

just look at they phrases they use etc
    they are multi and the mods know it im sure

but you can also thank me for attracting so many

im making the board a better place

and look at the thanks i get

just look at they phrases they use etc
    they are multi and the mods know it im sure

but you can also thank me for attracting so many

im making the board a better place

and look at the thanks i get
    really. so you are a mind reader???????

how do we know they are multis??????????

what about the phrases you use.. afew mackem,s used to use the same phrases.. so are you them as well ?????

you are a feckin joke.... an idiot....

toon i have had private messages saying these are multis who are saying they are using the ignore button
    lets face it it wouldnt be the first time mods have coluded in things like this

amazes me how many come on and the first thing they do is have a go at pboro mag
    it really boosts my ego
    but just save the mods a job and do it under you real name

these little predators spend months reading the board and then come on and slag of pboromag

the phrases they use are those used by regular posters on here
    your an angry man etc
    but if it makes the board look busier then thats good isnt it

legend

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)