+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Top jobs in Europe

Yes.Rafa should do the job here for nothing and needs to remember he has found his level at our small club.Clown.
    I am Newcastle through and through although being plastic.I dont consider any club in this country bigger than us.Factually they might be but not in my eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    Yes.Rafa should do the job here for nothing and needs to remember he has found his level at our small club.Clown.
    I am Newcastle through and through although being plastic.I dont consider any club in this country bigger than us.Factually they might be but not in my eyes.
    well thats just nice for you
    no he shouldntt do it for nothing
    i dont know who you think is saying he is
    and i dont think he has found his level
    probabaly last season in the fizzy
    but a bottom half club in the prem probabaly
    but our players played correctly are top half

i am glad you are newcastle through and through as you would look rather silly not being one on a toon forum so well done on that choice

If Rafa stays after all the so called rifts and crying to the media about failed target bids etc etc, he will lose a whole load of credibility .

Most people assume he is there because of the penalty clause in leaving and the hopes of a takeover , as numerous reports tell the same story of no money, no transfers.

If he is there next season with the same constraints, a thankless task , what does that say about him... just Pardew on a bigger wage .

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    i dont think there tempermental players will put up with his negative footy
    and to be honest arsenal will have a huge choice
    I agree with this. Arsenal will go for the likes of Löw, Emery or even Simeone. They need a couple of marquee signings and a new manager, and they'll be in the top 4 again I'm sure. Their side is decent as it is, it's Wenger - whom I like - who seems to have run out of ideas and the players aren't playing for him.

rafa is past it he couldnt handle the players at real he has let players here go as they upset him
    That happens at all clubs every season. Players and managers clashing is probably the most common situation in football, and sometimes the player - or the manager - needs to go for the greater good.

Rafa's not past it at all. If he keeps us up, he has fulfilled the season ambitions for two years in a row.

seriously he is only here for the money
    Nope, he's here 'cause he wants to manage a football club in one of the best leagues in the world. The money is good sure, but who offered him that? Your friends Charnley and Ashley.

I think family considerations weigh heavily for Rafa. I don’t think he would accept a job too far from his home base (Liverpool area).
    His number one choice will be to manage us IF he receives adequate backing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)