+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any chance of Shola going to the World Cup?

Any chance of Shola going to the World Cup?

Name:  Shola2.jpg
Views: 837
Size:  15.2 KB

I notice that Nigeria have qualified for the World Cup. And last time they qualified (Brazil 2014) Shola Ameobi was in their squad and made two appearances from the bench. He hasn't actually appeared for them since 2014, but do we think there's any chance the big man might be a last minute addition to their squad this year..?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by DaveSmithRules View Post
    Name:  Shola2.jpg
Views: 837
Size:  15.2 KB

I notice that Nigeria have qualified for the World Cup. And last time they qualified (Brazil 2014) Shola Ameobi was in their squad and made two appearances from the bench. He hasn't actually appeared for them since 2014, but do we think there's any chance the big man might be a last minute addition to their squad this year..?
    I think you're quite safe there Dave.

About as much chance as him scoring a hat-trick in a L2 play off final against the Slags. . .

I make the comment above purely based on the fact I am rarely correct and I have somehow planted a seed in the mind of the universe which will in fact make sure this happens, and that Shola scores for Nigeria in the world cup as well

No, but I reckon we're only a couple of injuries away from Alan Smith's return to the England squad.

More chance of fat boy arriving at Raleigh clutching his bag of **** videos.

Would they be the ones featuring the Plymouth Ho ?

Quote Originally Posted by lunaspie View Post
    Would they be the ones featuring the Plymouth Ho ?
    Do you mean Plymouth Hoe ?

Hoe-down on the bed perhaps. Or the dance floor..

Could you imagine notts front two 34/35 year old playing at Wembley in a play of final could be very bad afternoon watching.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast