+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Notts county’s form

Notts county’s form

Ladies and gents ,and people of all ages
    Over the last few games our form has much improved
    This looks like it has come at the perfect time given our run-in of matches against most of the top 8
    I have looked at our previous game against our 3 fingered foes many times since last Saturday and having also witnessed the game live at meadow lane
    I really do think we have regained some form
    Mansfaild have a really strong squad and for most part of the game made a decent side look more than ordinary.
    That was because we hustled and fought for nearly everything and with a bit of Lady Luck on our side should of had 3 big points instead of 1
    Much of the same in our last few games will see us gain automatic promotion
    What do you all think
    I know the question has been asked in another thread how many games will we win
    But honestly if we produce the performance of Saturday every week til the end,I see no reason why we shouldn’t automatically get promoted
    It was nice to see some football being played aswell

Be careful, posting a positive thread will sentance you to ridicule.... totally agree with your post

They lifted their game for a big local derby (something they don't often do) but quite often after a positive performance we fail to deliver against poorer opposition. Hope we can change that Sunday and continue the good form. 0-2 Notts.

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    Be careful, posting a positive thread will sentance you to ridicule.... totally agree with your post
    Agree kel
    But I think the negative posts are a security mechanism for all the many years of hurt
    Along the lines of “il put a bet on notts to lose but if they win then great “
    Can’t lose either way��