+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Blades fans on twitter please help

Blades fans on twitter please help

Evening fellow blades i need you help i am holding a charity event in july to raise funds for the sheffield hospital charity trust. I have been kindly donated many items to raffle from meals to days out. But most importantly a signed SUFC shirt to raffle off.

Please help me raise awareness and money for the charity give my charity account a follow there will be the odd prize give away along the way.

twitter : charitycycle89

thanks in advance

Have done.. Thanks for what you’re doing and I hope it’s a massive success.

thank you gray me to the prizes are rolling in but at the moment unfortunately the fundraising is a bit slower lol

share as much as you can. Every penny we can get will be amazing the staff at the palliative care unit where the funds will be invested are amazing 1 year on they still remember us and ask us how we are. such a special set of nurses and doctors i want to repay them for the amazing care of my mother in law

Will do mate!

Another competition on twitter fellow blades enter for a chance to win a free meal at a new restaurant in Sheffield @charitycycle