+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Our previous relegation squads

Hi guys new poster... been reading for years but never made an account. .. just a quick one in reply to roma ... think we had a black away shirt 08/09 lotto. Seem to remember big Darren Moore wearing it

Welcome , Only 1 BFC , maybe I missed it then , enjoy it on here , it's a friendly forum really, get posting your views and opinions , we all ev different wuns tho

Quote Originally Posted by Only1bfc View Post
    Hi guys new poster... been reading for years but never made an account. .. just a quick one in reply to roma ... think we had a black away shirt 08/09 lotto. Seem to remember big Darren Moore wearing it
    Welcome mate , what's your take on the present situation bfc ?

Just checked and your correct , Acidos avatar however is the Blue one with gold trim

Hey guys , thanks for the welcome. I guess I'm in the same boat as most reds fans I think disgruntled and just unhappy at he present situation. We had he takeover which was a massive let down when we thought things were actually going our way for once ... the mcburnie saga being even more of a let down now we've actually seen the lad play and the threat ofrom relegation again which is a feeling we all hate... I'm a glass half full type though and think we will stay up due to the teams below is being no better

Hey guys , thanks for the welcome. I guess I'm in the same boat as most reds fans I think disgruntled and just unhappy at he present situation. We had he takeover which was a massive let down when we thought things were actually going our way for once ... the mcburnie saga being even more of a let down now we've actually seen the lad play and the threat ofrom relegation again which is a feeling we all hate... I'm a glass half full type though and think we will stay up due to the teams below is being no better
    Birmingham worry me now they have Gary Monk , I'm not saying he's top notch but at least he knows this level of football which may be enough to make the difference .

Yeah they do seem to have turned a bit of a corner results wise.... seen a bit in paper about our players apparently not being happy with the system of play and going to the manager with their ideas... in my eyes if true can't be a good thing

Yeah they do seem to have turned a bit of a corner results wise.... seen a bit in paper about our players apparently not being happy with the system of play and going to the manager with their ideas... in my eyes if true can't be a good thing
    Word on the street and it's only a rumour because I don't know anything more than the next man but the new HC doesn't study the opposition at all , no prep work done .

Same as I say it's only a rumour I read on the other message board tonight .

Welcome pal. You are right in also knowing that we are going to stop up.

Welcome.

Does tha like dogs ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast