+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Marinakis:

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    Player loans to a professional club in the same city benefit you just as much as us. This big headed attitude is why you're pr!cks.
    Spot on. It's amazing just how many of their fans have the arrogance and stupidity to see them loaning us a player solely as an act of charity. They are probably the same ones who chucked 50p in a bucket once and have claimed "we saved your club" ever since. There is no better club for them to loan players to in this league than Notts. No need for the player to relocate, they can easily send someone to keep a regular eye on their progress, and the player can maintain direct contact with his parent club. Both parties were benefitting equally from the loans of Yates and Grant. They improved us as a team, and we were improving them as players. I'm sure Yates was developing far more getting 90 minutes every week at Notts than he is playing the occasional game for Scunny.

I just did a Google search on the Dennis Rissoles impersonator and this came up near the top

Greek game in crisis and Nottingham Forest's Marinakis is at the ...

Centre of it? Who knows, the Guardian have taken it down. Maybe the journalist has a baker in the family or maybe Forest fans threatened a Scouser style boycott. They are very touchy about the subject.

https://www.theguardian.com/info/2018/mar/26/removed-article-1
    Last edited by Bohinen; 27-03-2018 at 09:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    take away the clothes (frightening thought but fatboy might get off on it ) and your photo at the races reminded me of someone just liberated from the death camps.
    Poor attempt (and a very strange imagination). I doubt many of those liberated from the death camps weighed in at 13st 10lbs!

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Spot on. It's amazing just how many of their fans have the arrogance and stupidity to see them loaning us a player solely as an act of charity. They are probably the same ones who chucked 50p in a bucket once and have claimed "we saved your club" ever since. There is no better club for them to loan players to in this league than Notts. No need for the player to relocate, they can easily send someone to keep a regular eye on their progress, and the player can maintain direct contact with his parent club. Both parties were benefitting equally from the loans of Yates and Grant. They improved us as a team, and we were improving them as players. I'm sure Yates was developing far more getting 90 minutes every week at Notts than he is playing the occasional game for Scunny.
    In principle I agree.
    But this isn't the first time, Notts have stuck the knife in when loaners have been concerned.
    I think folks have short memories. Trews little boast on here, that he has the opportunity to "tap up" Moloney whilst on loan, didn't go down very well with Doughty.
    Posting stuff like this, is obviously a dig to suck up to fawners.

Nothing worse than an owner, doing stuff on public forums in order to curry favor. We had one ourselves, it's bad policy.
    Obviously Notts dip in form, has exposed dear Mr Hardy to some on line flak, now what a great distraction this is.

However, it will no doubt blow up in Notts faces because of it.
    Maybe Jack Lester at Chesterfield would be more accommodating?

As for Yates, I was told the final decision was left to him. He chose to leave, don't blame NFFC

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    I just did a Google search on the Dennis Rissoles impersonator and this came up near the top

Greek game in crisis and Nottingham Forest's Marinakis is at the ...

Centre of it? Who knows, the Guardian have taken it down. Maybe the journalist has a baker in the family or maybe Forest fans threatened a Scouser style boycott. They are very touchy about the subject.

https://www.theguardian.com/info/2018/mar/26/removed-article-1
    I see they left up the begging note though lol
    Kin comic paper

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456