+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Csaba laszlo out now

Mega disappointment, is it him? is it the players? is it everything in the background? is it all of these factors? possibly the latter...

Either way its f ucking sh1te and something needs to happen

Signed

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    Yeah. I think Csaba said when he took over that we were targeting the title so he’ll be expecting to reel in that 20+ points gap
    An utter clown - Go now for God's sake

Quote Originally Posted by BP33 View Post
    Good internet connection, in Inverness?
    aye GPRS its ****ing ..... No Service

I've not been to an away game since Pittodrie, did i say i was in inverness anywhere you weirdo? Let me guess, you are a daft dee funster whose never witnessed his team achieve anything ever and witnessed another awful season this time round xx

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    I've not been to an away game since Pittodrie, did i say i was in inverness anywhere you weirdo? Let me guess, you are a daft dee funster whose never witnessed his team achieve anything ever and witnessed another awful season this time round xx
    lol thought he was talking to me - aye the maggots are circling. thank **** im driving back to glasgow.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Mega disappointment, is it him? is it the players? is it everything in the background? is it all of these factors? possibly the latter...

Either way its f ucking sh1te and something needs to happen

All of them, the player s are a disgrace, as are the Jan singings, however he is a dud

Just pack your bags and get to **** shabba, total imposter

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    All of them, the player s are a disgrace, as are the Jan singings, however he is a dud
    his formation tonight was brilliant though - total c0ck he should go players in meltdown at end - no sorry apathy thats the word

A team reflects its manager

This is relegation form.

Hang on to Csaba next season and we’ll be playing Albion Rovers and East Fife season after next

i get shedkas thoughts but unless we know who to get - McCall?? luggy and laurie till end of season.

And get Stevie Campbell back to this club NOW! he was here tonight but not sure if thats a sign

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)