+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Marinakis

Marinakis

Sounds like he's been a bad lad.

Goodbye folks. I'm off. I'm not supporting a club that's owned by an alleged drugs trafficker who's probably using the club to launder dirty money. The gruesome twosome can have this patch for themselves now.

Just don't come to Derby your not welcome 😊

Quote Originally Posted by adlestropred View Post
    Goodbye folks. I'm off. I'm not supporting a club that's owned by an alleged drugs trafficker who's probably using the club to launder dirty money. The gruesome twosome can have this patch for themselves now.
    Best news yet. Goodbye, Close the door and **** off.
    And stay away from Derby FM while you're at it.
    Go join your fellow codgers down the Lane.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Sounds like he's been a bad lad.

Well he's gotten the fool Basie to stop supporting Forest. To me he's a great lad.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    Best news yet. Goodbye, Close the door and **** off.
    And stay away from Derby FM while you're at it.
    Go join your fellow codgers down the Lane.
    He's denied it, so I will give him the benefit of the doubt until convicted.

From an Olympiacos fan who knows him.

This has been nothing more than a political witch hunt
    Completely fabricated. The person involved has been charged and has been convicted for the shipment.
    There were over 20,000, yes 20k pages of evidence and transcripts, and not once is the name Marinakis in there, not ONCE!
    The masterminds (Turks,), are known to the authorities have been named and authorities did nothing to arrest them and bring them to justice
    Instead our defense minister Kammenos, provided the accused with a mobile phone and told him and has been recorded to frame Marinakis
    There were 22 recorded telephone calls between the minister and the accused offering him a reduced sentence if he implicates this innocent man
    Mr Marinakis not only is he a man of diligence he is a huge philanthropist supporting the less fortunate by providing buildings and shelter for the less privileged, he opened the stadiums kitchen had them fully staffed and provided meals for all the refugees landing in Piraeus (all this can be found on YouTube ) children received show type bags with jerseys and sportswear
    His earnings are in billions, would he get his hands dirty with a heroin shipment and tarnish his reputation

Please bear in mind, under Greek law you can charge without evidence, even if it will clearly be thrown out.
    The instigator here, has been accusing Marinakis for three years of all sorts. It's all a petty football squabble.

PS, don't disappoint me Basie, just piss off for good this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    From an Olympiacos fan who knows him.

This has been nothing more than a political witch hunt
    Completely fabricated. The person involved has been charged and has been convicted for the shipment.
    There were over 20,000, yes 20k pages of evidence and transcripts, and not once is the name Marinakis in there, not ONCE!
    The masterminds (Turks,), are known to the authorities have been named and authorities did nothing to arrest them and bring them to justice
    Instead our defense minister Kammenos, provided the accused with a mobile phone and told him and has been recorded to frame Marinakis
    There were 22 recorded telephone calls between the minister and the accused offering him a reduced sentence if he implicates this innocent man
    Mr Marinakis not only is he a man of diligence he is a huge philanthropist supporting the less fortunate by providing buildings and shelter for the less privileged, he opened the stadiums kitchen had them fully staffed and provided meals for all the refugees landing in Piraeus (all this can be found on YouTube ) children received show type bags with jerseys and sportswear
    His earnings are in billions, would he get his hands dirty with a heroin shipment and tarnish his reputation

Please bear in mind, under Greek law you can charge without evidence, even if it will clearly be thrown out.
    The instigator here, has been accusing Marinakis for three years of all sorts. It's all a petty football squabble.

PS, don't disappoint me Basie, just piss off for good this time.
    Having convinced me that he may be a very nice man, you may well have shot yourself in the foot Tricky. I think I'll hang around a little longer.

You have to hang around got nothing else in your life

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    You have to hang around got nothing else in your life
    I don't believe in preaching to the converted. If I manage to convert the types that frequent these boards then the rest will be easy. I must be having some success or I would be ignored and not constantly abused.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast