+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Big Hit in the Pitt - roll call/fight thread etc etc

The Big Hit in the Pitt - roll call/fight thread etc etc

In the royal blue corner - 'The Raider', RedStarTorphins.

In the red corner - all the way from the land of Oz, 'The Roaster', Goalposter.

In/Oot - In +7

Furryboots - front row executive seats

Pre - Booze cruise

Post - Off to watch the dandies maul a poor saints side

Prediction - Fight called off and both parties promising never to be nasty to each other again, ending it with a hug out. Crowd turn violent at the news of a no show resulting in mass casualties. 5-2 the dons.

I don't have enough loyalty points.

0-0

Name:  pitt.jpg
Views: 1375
Size:  15.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    In the royal blue corner - 'The Raider', RedStarTorphins.

In the red corner - all the way from the land of Oz, 'The Roaster', Goalposter.

In/Oot - In +7

Furryboots - front row executive seats

Pre - Booze cruise

Post - Off to watch the dandies maul a poor saints side

Prediction - Fight called off and both parties promising never to be nasty to each other again, ending it with a hug out. Crowd turn violent at the news of a no show resulting in mass casualties. 5-2 the dons.
    Y`know, I always thought these encounters were meant to be held down the Beach on that bit of land near Codonas ?

Maybe I`m well out of date !! Be interesting o see Pat and the rest of the Doormen handling two shouty old men give it the " ****erz , you are. No you are " . LOL.

( And this came about from a Scotland match, aye ? )

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Y`know, I always thought these encounters were meant to be held down the Beach on that bit of land near Codonas ?

Maybe I`m well out of date !! Be interesting o see Pat and the rest of the Doormen handling two shouty old men give it the " ****erz , you are. No you are " . LOL.

( And this came about from a Scotland match, aye ? )
    Let’s face it and think that it is not happening. Entertaining whilst it lasted and fair play to both guys for not taking crap from one another. Some of us want Scotland to win and others couldn’t give a toss and that is fair enough. Scottish football is in definite need of overhaul but the old establishment have little vision and bravery to comprehend change.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Let’s face it and think that it is not happening. Entertaining whilst it lasted and fair play to both guys for not taking crap from one another. Some of us want Scotland to win and others couldn’t give a toss and that is fair enough. Scottish football is in definite need of overhaul but the old establishment have little vision and bravery to comprehend change.
    He's a depressed boring mother****er who only moans on gere or tells us all how much he hates Scotland and its supporters.

His insults are directed at all of you Scottish lads who support Scotland not just me.

He's a troll and a hun.

If it's acceptable on here to have a so called Aberdeen fan try to organise a fight against another don then it sure is acceptable for me to call the chunt a hun.

I dont give a f*ck.

No keyboard warrior stuff from me.

He started it, I'll simple finish it.

Ding ding..Smack..c ya

Come on Scotland!

P.s. red-erse-torphins

Chat soon when we play Hungary and you show no interest ok?
    Zzzzz

RST has featured heavily on pretty much every single Scotland thread thats ever appeared on here going back years to tell us how he’s not interested in it and the fans are clueless c*nts etc etc which is fair enough and he’s entitled to that.

Theres a cricket thread on here which ive never looked at cos i couldnt care less but maybe i need to get on there and relentlessly tell them how much i couldnt care and that theyre c*nts and hopefully someone wants a cyber square go about it. I’ll be in the Pittodrie Bar this efterneen with cricket whites on.

Quote Originally Posted by DodHagi View Post
    RST has featured heavily on pretty much every single Scotland thread thats ever appeared on here going back years to tell us how he’s not interested in it and the fans are clueless c*nts etc etc which is fair enough and he’s entitled to that.

Theres a cricket thread on here which ive never looked at cos i couldnt care less but maybe i need to get on there and relentlessly tell them how much i couldnt care and that theyre c*nts and hopefully someone wants a cyber square go about it. I’ll be in the Pittodrie Bar this efterneen with cricket whites on.
    This ^^^

Quote Originally Posted by DodHagi View Post

Did you insult my googly?

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast