+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Southend United Post Match Thoughts

Southend United Post Match Thoughts

As with Donald Trump it looks like a large pair of boobs got in the way of us getting the job done today. I take no pleasure in being the only one to get the result right in frog's end of season competition or in the fact that I'll be collecting 10 grand from ScamBet as I'm sure they won't pay out. On the bright side our magic number for the playoffs is down by 1 to 17.

Your thoughts on today's events?

Ajayi did not kick the football in the right direction once.....

But useful for Warne to try out 343 at the end, worked pretty well but we just had no precision in attack

Furious didn’t turn up again first half how many times has that happened?
    Terrible defending again.
    Annoyed doesn’t come close the travelling fans deserve better.

Disappointing - needless defensive errors led to both their goals and several easy chances missed by us towards the end of the game. Would Lavery have scored, if he had been fit to play? Seems to be a bit jinxed.
    Positives ? Sounds like Price had a good game

I genuinely don’t think all the players put in a shift today for 90 mins.
    Looks like some were in comfort zone st times.
    Severely pissed off.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    As with Donald Trump it looks like a large pair of boobs got in the way of us getting the job done today. I take no pleasure in being the only one to get the result right in frog's end of season competition or in the fact that I'll be collecting 10 grand from ScamBet as I'm sure they won't pay out. On the bright side our magic number for the playoffs is down by 1 to 17.

Your thoughts on today's events?
    I reckon it's 16 CAM. I could explain but I'll allow you the excitement of figuring it out.

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    I reckon it's 16 CAM. I could explain but I'll allow you the excitement of figuring it out.
    I guess you are allowing for matchups in upcoming games but that's not taken into account with magic numbers, especially when I'm dong them

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I guess you are allowing for matchups in upcoming games but that's not taken into account with magic numbers, especially when I'm dong them

I am indeed. Plymouth and Posh have to play each other.

Defensive coach anyone?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast