+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Summats not reyt darn Theer

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Absolutely Spot on , non so blind as them that carnt see , dunt gu t games or rarely ? And fust to gob off, Unbelievable Jeff,
    I sincerely hope we aren't going back to that because we don't share the same view roma ?

Let's just agree to disagree please .

I'd bring Danny Wilson and big Eric to be head of the recruitment. Football men and know a laiker when the see one. No chance of that though unfortunately.

The debate abart Hecky supposedly bringing players in just dunt sit reyt fo me. His body language changed dramatically as player after player left. His body language remained negative all through summer and he was clearly unhappy with what went off regarding recruitment, a reckon a blind man could see that.

I recall him saying after a pre season win at Rochdale that he'd like another 20 pre season friendlies. That sez it all for me. He may have had a hand in a few signings but tha can't tell me a professional like Hecky wanted Mowatt, Mcgheean, Mallan, Thiam, Ugbo and the other sub standard players that's passed through the oakwell changing rooms. This is what tha gets when the non footballing fraternity stick the nooazes in and make decisions regarding recruitment.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    me neither sb , one thing i always liked about hecky is that when the team did well he stepped back and allowed the players to take the credit .

I can see him now in my minds eye at wembley and letting the players grab the limelight .

Not the greatest coach we've had but a decent , humble and rounded bloke who did his very best with the cards he had .

Respect the bloke totally , trust me that's not something i say lightly .
    xd xd
    Last edited by Romared; 24-03-2018 at 08:37 PM.

Beers in the fridge , good night all .

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Shallow
    Too deep for me

I think he did remarkably well to attain the points he did this season in my opinion .

Only a proper red who loved the club would have ploughed on as long as he did , I'd have fecked it off in the summer personally .

I haven't a problem with him leaving to join a bigger club and more brass , I'd have done the same if my name was Hecky .

He gave me two fantastic days at Wembley and I'll take those memories to my grave , meant the world to me and clearly it also goes a long way .

I'd have him back tomorrow , no problem .

Opinions eh !!!!

:-) :-) :-)

Tha spot on. Why he gets slagged off is beyond me. Any blowk who gives his all for the cause should be afforded the necessary respect. Life dunt work like that unfortunately it seems

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Tha spot on. Why he gets slagged off is beyond me. Any blowk who gives his all for the cause should be afforded the necessary respect. Life dunt work like that unfortunately it seems

Correct P&M

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    I'd bring Danny Wilson and big Eric to be head of the recruitment. Football men and know a laiker when the see one. No chance of that though unfortunately.

The debate abart Hecky supposedly bringing players in just dunt sit reyt fo me. His body language changed dramatically as player after player left. His body language remained negative all through summer and he was clearly unhappy with what went off regarding recruitment, a reckon a blind man could see that.

I recall him saying after a pre season win at Rochdale that he'd like another 20 pre season friendlies. That sez it all for me. He may have had a hand in a few signings but tha can't tell me a professional like Hecky wanted Mowatt, Mcgheean, Mallan, Thiam, Ugbo and the other sub standard players that's passed through the oakwell changing rooms. This is what tha gets when the non footballing fraternity stick the nooazes in and make decisions regarding recruitment.
    Pass I've banged that drum for experienced help for him fo past 12 months , the fact remains he has brort this club to its knee's , with daft selections and formations , he knew the task, he got lucky on the back ov Wilson and Johnson , no respect for him whatsoever , total nomark

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Too deep for me
    Really ??

I sincerely hope we aren't going back to that because we don't share the same view roma ?

Let's just agree to disagree please .
    Reyt , if you saw as much as we saw every home game ? Your opinion may be different , can't fault anybody fo not going , easy just to read reports with a teld thi they were crap smile glad I din't gu or buy a S/T , Agree to disagree it is then, respect the opinions of those that attend tho !!!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast