+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Summats not reyt darn Theer

My feelings tonight ( if what we hear maybe true ) are exactly the same as they were on the day of Rimmos funeral , lost something special , and probably the club has lost its Soul over the last few months , no local connection anymore really ,, A toy or Play thing maybe to these outsiders , who knows , a life time of support though to the Fans , will it bother these rich people if things don'twork out ? I would like to think so , but not holding my breath just now,

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    My feelings tonight ( if what we hear maybe true ) are exactly the same as they were on the day of Rimmos funeral , lost something special , and probably the club has lost its Soul over the last few months , no local connection anymore really ,, A toy or Play thing maybe to these outsiders , who knows , a life time of support though to the Fans , will it bother these rich people if things don'twork out ? I would like to think so , but not holding my breath just now,
    These owners don't bother me so much to be honest , I'm wondering if they will plug the gaps in the finances should the money run out stuck in league one for a few year but that's for another time perhaps because we aren't in that position yet .

The coach doesn't bother me so much either , he's not right for me and I'm guessing he won't be here long enough anyway , the damage was done well before he came here .

This fecker Beane is my focus , he's here as long as he wants to be , recruitment is the most important job in football , you live and die by it and we have a guy here who is unaccountable , no background in football and a poweful figure .

He's the one that needs outing in my opinion before it gets beyond repair .

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    We're doomed , whoever is responsible for this needs putting in stocks and chains !!!

We need to blame sumdi ? Question is Who ?

Arr blame Golden Balls ,,,,,,,
    Thaz got sum opinions on thi question Roma

Roma,Ponte,Colliers and Acido purrit darn to Hecky's tactics and bringing in wrong squad
    SB and Pass blame Goat Hair fo bringing in the wrong players and coach
    Exile questions the previous owners
    Animal says Beane is a key figure in this mess

All abart opinions eh
    Last edited by SBRed48; 26-03-2018 at 08:23 AM.

It's a conspiracy al thi , Nubdi wants us in leeg namoor, May, Corbyn, Farage, Merkel, Trump , Kim Jong, all evvitin forrus,
    50/50 sella eddie izzard , looks like sheecud cause mischeef , ittul nivva ivva b same ageeun ,
    We shudda brort Roy Race arta retirement wi Blackie Gray,
    Summats not reyt darn Theer

A former player who likes dancing in night clubs told my mucker from work last week in a gym near wombwell that it's a joke darn there .

The new HC at a club just off Pontefract Road was only a coach at some big clubs at a very moderate level , apparently he told my work mate " anybody could do it " shaking his head and smiling .

My work mate is straight John Bull and no bullshyter , only going on what dancing shoes said .

Our former owner apparently thort the world ov him and the Ex Indian league fella,
    tha probably shud ask thussens if it's so easy this , why they aren't gerrin to such a position as Mo Hammed Hammill !!!
    Last edited by Romared; 26-03-2018 at 02:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    A former player who likes dancing in night clubs told my mucker from work last week in a gym near wombwell that it's a joke darn there .

The new HC at a club just off Pontefract Road was only a coach at some big clubs at a very moderate level , apparently he told my work mate " anybody could do it " shaking his head and smiling .

My work mate is straight John Bull and no bullshyter , only going on what dancing shoes said .
    Av sed from Day One this fella izza bullsh1tta stealing a wage and got stick for it. Av not seen or 'erd owt since to mek me change mi mind.
    Al tell thi wot, summats not reyt darn theear and it's starting to kick off.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Thaz got sum opinions on this question Roma.
    Roma, Ponte, Colliers and Acido purrit darn to Hecky's tactics and bringing in wrong squad. SB and Pass blame Goat Hair fo bringing in the wrong players and coach. Exile questions the previous owners. Animal says Beane is a key figure in this mess. All abart opinions eh.
    It is indeed SB, and I think we have a wide range of them on here and thats what makes this such a good board.
    I reckon none of us are completely right or wrong when it comes to dishing out the blame... but summats not right darn there is it.

Got an overtime double bubble shift and a day in lieu on friday so that lot darn there can go b@llax .

Saying summat when ad sooner be at wurk than darn there on a bank holiday .

When the war asking for volunteers int past ad a gone and hid in bog art a roord .

Summats not right darn there .

am not goin back til it warms up a bit, took nearly half a bottle of JD before a felt reight agean after freezin mi bo!!ocks off watching that Millwall fiasco.

Still believe.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678