+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Summats not reyt darn Theer

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Once again I find myself in agreement with you SB but who the chuff appointed Gauthier?
    Hard to say exile because Patrick was no doubt ill and other things on his mind and away from the club's business .

Maybe James Cryne , Taylor or Watkins ? , who knows mate .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Hard to say exile because Patrick was no doubt ill and other things on his mind and away from the club's business .

Maybe James Cryne , Taylor or Watkins ? , who knows mate .
    Aar dunt know either burrit took 'em six months to do it and Hecky ed to cover booath jobs while they arsed ararnd gerrin sumdi. A can't recall any public thanks or recognition fo doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Aar dunt know either burrit took 'em six months to do it and Hecky ed to cover booath jobs while they arsed ararnd gerrin sumdi. A can't recall any public thanks or recognition fo doing that.

Me neither SB , one thing I always liked about Hecky is that when the team did well he stepped back and allowed the players to take the credit .

I can see him now in my minds eye at wembley and letting the players grab the limelight .

Not the greatest coach we've had but a decent , humble and rounded bloke who did his very best with the cards he had .

Respect the bloke totally , trust me that's not something I say lightly .

Who from Patrick ?

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I think he did remarkably well to attain the points he did this season in my opinion .

Only a proper red who loved the club would have ploughed on as long as he did , I'd have fecked it off in the summer personally .

I haven't a problem with him leaving to join a bigger club and more brass , I'd have done the same if my name was Hecky .

He gave me two fantastic days at Wembley and I'll take those memories to my grave , meant the world to me and clearly it also goes a long way .

I'd have him back tomorrow , no problem .

Opinions eh !!!!

:-) :-) :-)

Me too

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Who from Patrick ?

Wasn't Watkins around or even Taylor?

Quote Originally Posted by upthecolliers View Post
    Only thing not right down there is we have to many division one players trying to compete in the championship, it's no fault of Jose, we were put in this situation by the last rageem who thought it was easy buying none-league players and basement players of the football league for nowt thinking it was easy to make them into championship players and sell them on for big bucks and it's back fired. And for me this Hecky had a lot do with bringing in most of these players.
    Absolutely Spot on , non so blind as them that carnt see , dunt gu t games or rarely ? And fust to gob off, Unbelievable Jeff,

Quote Originally Posted by upthecolliers View Post
    So Hecky brought in all the good players and "Goat Hair" brought in all the dross, that sounds abart right, (shaking mi eead)
    Golden Balls brort Fcall in player wise , can you name one ? No me neither , blinded by all this Local lad tripe , load ov Ballax , surprisinghe keeps gerrin a mention on here , Tom Thumb and Danny Wilson made this part baked traitor , nothing to do with his qualifications , check his record at Weeds , going know ere , here like us , jumped ship , poor leader, not good enough ...

Cover mi arse , dint NubdyIivva cover fo sumdi at work , mekkin his sen a Martyr that's all ,

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Me too
    Shallow

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast