+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Summats not reyt darn Theer

Summats not reyt darn Theer

We're doomed , whoever is responsible for this needs putting in stocks and chains !!!

We need to blame sumdi ? Question is Who ?

Arr blame Golden Balls ,,,,,,,

Everyone's had a hand in it for me but there's little doubt Putin's tentacles are all over this debacle .

Aar blame Goat Hair. Iz got too much influence/power darn theear and iz not up to it--

Iz no real football backgrarnd burriz operating his Spreadsheet telling football people who the should buy. He dunt listen to advice from football people that so and so is sh1te. Rimmo and Winnie wudda been tearing the hair art wi im.

He spends mooist arriz time arsing abart looking fo continental players. He paid a million quid forra striker from his French connections who ent scooared from open play all season. He spent a lotta the January window chasing two French players who nivva turned up when he shudda been after an experienced keeper.

Am still not convinced abart this McBurnie cock up in summer window and his role in it.

The atmosphere between him and Hecky wo toxic due to his failure to buy the players needed and asked for. He bought midfielder after midfielder just because they were available rather than focusing on strikers.

The biggest c0ck up of all--interviewing Jose wi young James Cryne and the club accountant wi no football knowledge on the panel and being starstuck by a bullsh1tter telling him he used to work under Mourinho and put the cones art fo top players to run rarnd. Rumour is the process interviewing other managers was a farce cos id already decided the week befooar. Wuddant take any advice that we needed a short term experienced Championship firefighter such as Nigel Pearson to try to get us out of the mess.

Wi stuck with Billy Beane's mate coming in working wi Goat Hair on a new Spreadsheet system and Jose meekly accepting the sh1te that will be handed to him. Goat Hair dint want anybody that wud challenge him and Jose fits the bill.

Summats not reyt darn theear and I think Goat Hair is at the centre of the problem. Just my opinion of course,

The previous incumbent could have refused to work under the restraints , he knew full well what they were, wasted 2 thirds ov season with his negative tactics, took a pay rise then left , tekkin hafe ov backroom staff with him , he then sed he wished he cud ev taken them all , jumped befoor he wa shoved, did nothing here ? Tell me a decent player he signed ? Won 2 titles of the back of previous HC/Managers , he should have been sacked early December , and certainly not allowed any input into even more dross being brort in , or loaned out, the man's a flop and will finish up at a lower level ,
    Summats not reyt darn Theer !!

Only thing not right down there is we have to many division one players trying to compete in the championship, it's no fault of Jose, we were put in this situation by the last rageem who thought it was easy buying none-league players and basement players of the football league for nowt thinking it was easy to make them into championship players and sell them on for big bucks and it's back fired. And for me this Hecky had a lot do with bringing in most of these players.

This Spreadsheet way of recruiting dint suddenly come in one Monday morning, it gradually crept in under Mansford and Linton Brown as a young James plaything to assist recruitment. It gradually crept in and Goat Hair was the man who had the battle with Hecky over control. I think Hecky ed much mooar control over signings and loan signings befooar Goat Hair arrived and players like Yiadom, Roberts and Matty James were brought here by Hecky.
    The sh1te brought in last summer was all down to the Spreadsheet system, not Hecky.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 24-03-2018 at 06:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    The previous incumbent could have refused to work under the restraints , he knew full well what they were, wasted 2 thirds ov season with his negative tactics, took a pay rise then left , tekkin hafe ov backroom staff with him , he then sed he wished he cud ev taken them all , jumped befoor he wa shoved, did nothing here ? Tell me a decent player he signed ? Won 2 titles of the back of previous HC/Managers , he should have been sacked early December , and certainly not allowed any input into even more dross being brort in , or loaned out, the man's a flop and will finish up at a lower level ,
    Summats not reyt darn Theer !!
    I think he did remarkably well to attain the points he did this season in my opinion .

Only a proper red who loved the club would have ploughed on as long as he did , I'd have fecked it off in the summer personally .

I haven't a problem with him leaving to join a bigger club and more brass , I'd have done the same if my name was Hecky .

He gave me two fantastic days at Wembley and I'll take those memories to my grave , meant the world to me and clearly it also goes a long way .

I'd have him back tomorrow , no problem .

Opinions eh !!!!

:-) :-) :-)

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    This Spreadsheet way of recruiting dint suddenly come in one Monday morning, it gradually crept in under Mansford and Linton Brown as a young James plaything to assist recruitment. It gradually crept in and Goat Hair was the man who had the battle with Hecky over control. I think Hecky ed much mooar control over signings and loan signings befooar Goat Hair arrived and players like Yiadom, Roberts and Matty James were brought here by Hecky.
    The sh1te brought in last summer was all down to the Spreadsheet system, not Hecky.
    So Hecky brought in all the good players and "Goat Hair" brought in all the dross, that sounds abart right, (shaking mi eead)

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Aar blame Goat Hair. Iz got too much influence/power darn theear and iz not up to it--

Iz no real football backgrarnd burriz operating his Spreadsheet telling football people who the should buy. He dunt listen to advice from football people that so and so is sh1te. Rimmo and Winnie wudda been tearing the hair art wi im.

He spends mooist arriz time arsing abart looking fo continental players. He paid a million quid forra striker from his French connections who ent scooared from open play all season. He spent a lotta the January window chasing two French players who nivva turned up when he shudda been after an experienced keeper.

Am still not convinced abart this McBurnie cock up in summer window and his role in it.

The atmosphere between him and Hecky wo toxic due to his failure to buy the players needed and asked for. He bought midfielder after midfielder just because they were available rather than focusing on strikers.

The biggest c0ck up of all--interviewing Jose wi young James Cryne and the club accountant wi no football knowledge on the panel and being starstuck by a bullsh1tter telling him he used to work under Mourinho and put the cones art fo top players to run rarnd. Rumour is the process interviewing other managers was a farce cos id already decided the week befooar. Wuddant take any advice that we needed a short term experienced Championship firefighter such as Nigel Pearson to try to get us out of the mess.

Wi stuck with Billy Beane's mate coming in working wi Goat Hair on a new Spreadsheet system and Jose meekly accepting the sh1te that will be handed to him. Goat Hair dint want anybody that wud challenge him and Jose fits the bill.

Summats not reyt darn theear and I think Goat Hair is at the centre of the problem. Just my opinion of course,

Once again I find myself in agreement with you SB but who the chuff appointed Gauthier?
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 24-03-2018 at 07:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by upthecolliers View Post
    So Hecky brought in all the good players and "Goat Hair" brought in all the dross, that sounds abart right, (shaking mi eead)
    Tha still ent got thi eeard rarnd the period befooar the Spreadsheet and the wun nar where it lists who tha can buy. (shekkin mi eead)
    Things ev changed Mr C, especially with the new owners and Billy Beane bringing his American mate in to run the thing

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast