+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Blackburn Rvrs Vs Bradford Cty .. Predictions.

Blackburn Rvrs Vs Bradford Cty .. Predictions.

Need a confident and resounding performance in response to Wigan and Shrewsbury.

3-0 Rovers.

Rovers 4 Bratfurt 1 ..

2-1 to Rovers.
    It will be good to see Stephen Warnock back at Ewood.

Sorry to add a negative slant but I feel the break will hinder us on top of the fact Grayson is a master of getting teams out of this league
    They still are in with a shout of a play off place
    1-1 draw

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    Sorry to add a negative slant but I feel the break will hinder us on top of the fact Grayson is a master of getting teams out of this league
    They still are in with a shout of a play off place
    1-1 draw
    I have my ticket for MK Dons Robin. We need to arrange meeting up.

My view is, we will be fresh. We will be angry that we've lost top spot because we haven't played. And we will want to put out a statement that we are the best side in the division. They should be more worried we are going for auto promotion and have drawn one (vrs Wigan) and won 5 than us worrying about them.
    We have to win every game from now on, and I think we stand quite a good chance. Starting with this.

A crap 1-0 will do.

Quote Originally Posted by champs95 View Post
    I have my ticket for MK Dons Robin. We need to arrange meeting up.
    Yes phill that sounds good
    I will be staying in Milton Keynes on the Sunday so will be able to sus out a Decent pub close to the ground.

all tickets now sold for this one. We have now asked for more.

Prediction time.
    This one is crucial. Time for us to remind the others how good we are. They seem to have forgotten that as we haven't played for 3 games. I want us to send out a message and really go for it. We are re-freshed, re-energised and determined to pile that pressure back on.

4-0 (Dack 2, Armstrong, Graham)
    Att - around the 15k mark hopefully.

Are you sure we have sold out champs I thought we were struggling to get rid of them
    Last time I heard around a 1000 sold
    Hope we have sold out though

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    Are you sure we have sold out champs I thought we were struggling to get rid of them
    Last time I heard around a 1000 sold
    Hope we have sold out though

Its like Burnley's Orient game.
    We have sold 30,000 tickets. I've heard we will have at least another 20,000 outside.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)