+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ball tampering bar stewards...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Ball tampering bar stewards...

The Aussies have been caught cheating again with the captain and vice captain’s full knowledge.

Makes you wonder how wide spread this is in cricket. I can’t see it being a one-off, although most probably wouldn't be thick enough use bright yellow tape in front of the live TV cameras. A bit of clear tape and he/ they would probably have got away with it.
    Last edited by GrayBlade; 25-03-2018 at 10:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    The Aussies have been cheating again and allegedly with the captain and vice captain’s knowledge.

Makes you wonder how wide spread this is in cricket. I can’t see it being a one-off, although most probably wouldn't be thick enough use bright yellow tape in front of the live TV cameras. A bit of clear tape and he/ they would probably have got away with it.
    Makes you also wonder whether they cheated against us for the Ashes?

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    Makes you also wonder whether they cheated against us for the Ashes?
    Nailed on 58 if this was an important game for them so they cheated,you can multiply it by any number you please for an ashes game it's top of their wish list,so I reckon the last series should be declared null and void

They don't take long to surface do they

https://mobile.twitter.com/dpcoverda...63181198974976

Their Aussie broadcasters are unlikley to show this sort of thing are they?

Stepping down for the remainder of one test, big of you Smith & Warner- get them nailed.

Problem is the cricket authorities are feckless. Faf du Plessis found guilty in 2014, one match ban, pathetic.

Its a pretty brazen admission. I guess I'd rather have them looking remorseful. But this is modern sport isn't it? Just like with diving in football. The end justifies the means.

Bit like that female Russian Winter Olympian who wore a t-shirt declaring 'I don't do drugs', then got chucked out the following day when she tested positive for drugs.

As I said on the 'Supermen' thread FKB to state that " It is an important game so we conspired to cheat" is more than brazen.

Thing is they know the punishment does not fit the crime. Until it does it will go on...........and on.

However Rabada was banned for bad behaviour in this series and, after a totting up process, exceeded the points limit so got a multiple match ban.

Cue the lawyers and, on appeal, down to 1 match ban. The authorities have to grow some balls.

I suppose the Aussie lawyers will be telling us it was only 10,000 grit sandpaper soon.

I'm gobsmacked they were stupid or desperate enough to do this.................huge embarrassment for the Aussies and their cricket team now totally discredited.

Embarrassment? Aussies?

Not in their lexicon

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    The Aussies have been caught cheating again with the captain and vice captain’s full knowledge.

There’s cheating in all sports mate. All teams have tampered with the ball even good old England. Fred Trueman started it with the Brylcream he put on his hair

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast