+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Liam Walker Earns Record

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyt1 View Post
    Maybe Walker should start in his preferred position on Saturday rather than one he's never played in before...
    I had actually forgotten up our International player......maybe he should start as centre~forward on Friday.....cannot be any worse than Shola....surely?

Has anyone actually seen the goal "he" scored? I know people are joking in this thread but I'm quite surprised he was even awarded it with the deflection it took.

Being able to score a hugely deflected freekick doesn't make him worthy of a start, especially as a striker and even more so ahead of Shola, at least say ahead of Forte or Allessandra or something for a slither of realism Tarkers

After that disgrace of a performance on Sunday I would give him a game... no matter how bad he was it would be an improvement on that debacle...

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    After that disgrace of a performance on Sunday I would give him a game... no matter how bad he was it would be an improvement on that debacle...
    Ahead of Hewitt, Noble and Husin? I wouldn't even consider him.

Quote Originally Posted by DelroyFacey22 View Post
    Ahead of Hewitt, Noble and Husin? I wouldn't even consider him.
    I am pretty sure that I said "centre forward", and I even mentioned replacing Shola~I ~once scored 11 goals~ IN 2003 as a subtle hint!

Hewey, Noble and our new Afghan sharp~shooter are all midfielders unless I am mistaken?

What was the point of signing him in the first place if he's not good enough to step in? I just don't get this type of signing. Nolan had him on trial for several weeks, saw him in action against Forest and in other friendly matches, and went for it, only to play him a handful of times. Such a waste of time.

From what I've seen, he looks like he has bags of technical ability but is way too small and slow to have an impact on the game. He's sort of player that looks amazing when warming up at half time but not during a game.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12