+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who else finds this lot a complete embarrassment?

Who else finds this lot a complete embarrassment?

I wonder if any of these knuckle draggers have the balls to go to Russia in the summer? The answer is ?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=b_XuMnPtKDo

Quote Originally Posted by kingstonbob View Post
    I wonder if any of these knuckle draggers have the balls to go to Russia in the summer? The answer is ?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=b_XuMnPtKDo
    I just don't get it. What's the point? Sad times.

Amazing how much courage you get with a belly full of beer, soft c'nts !!

Yup. Total and utter embarrassment.

Do the Scots do this? The Irish? The Welsh?

It seems to be just 'our' lot.

And then they'll sing 'f*ck the Pope' too? and 'no surrender'??

Total fucking arseholes.

Aye.

Zip summed it up best.

utter morons

Quote Originally Posted by toonlegend View Post
    utter morons
    Yes morons. Totally pointless behaviour.

If these idiots act like this at The World cup in Russia I predict some will be very seriously injured or the worse case scenario for them be returned to the UK in a body bag.

This is a very good article on it, imo.

http://www.football365.com/news/lets...e-the-russians

Quote Originally Posted by MitchMag View Post
    Yes morons. Totally pointless behaviour.

If these idiots act like this at The World cup in Russia I predict some will be very seriously injured or the worse case scenario for them be returned to the UK in a body bag.
    Thing is they'll already have made the excuses, cant afford it, too far, work etc, but they wont admit to being sh1t scared of not being able to show off their 'masculinity' after 3/4 pints in case the Russian lads turn up. Love the unsuspecting easy target that lot do but when the challenge is known and in their face they fill their nappies and blame everyone else but themselves for their behaviour and what happened to them. They think social media is great getting their antics out there, but it actually helps to show them up as pathetic feckn cowards.

with respect you dont need to be a footy fan to behave like this
    the english do it every year on holidays etc

and these seem to be little kids

even stag partys to amsterdam end up like this on a smaller scale though i will admit

the russia thing is different

i know a lot of lads going and i dont think they would back down if confronted .however they arent like the idiots in this video looking for it

the russians went looking for it in the last euros they are all trying to take the top hooly tistle from the brits from the 70-80s
    i dont think due to putin wanting this to be a big showpiece will let their hoollies around and those that do im sure will be carted off to some godforsaken whole .

but any city here or on holiday yo will see the english acting like this when alcohol is consumed

embarrasing

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)