I am NOT a Moderator on Leeds Mad - other Boards I AM.

I am a football fan representative - a go between for clubs & supporters.

Clubs and staff monitor Forums - some take ACTION some mediate 'issues' in PRIVATE.

Some folks 'disappear' from Forums voluntarily & some are removed.

Leeds Mad is NOT an independent Forum via subscription and it has OBLIGATIONS - those obligations are also to ADVERTISERS who pay high premium to advertise on a 'legal' media platform.

I've tried to explain to everyone this FACT.

I've also in the last year seen 'supporters' of clubs legally have to pay for comments NOT deemed as banter via Court actions and have been involved in 'issues' between our so called 'fans' too via comments online and during games - some of which have been WITNESSED by members on here during matches involving Leeds United home & away.Few do anything about those matters sadly and some do as in 'ME' as those involved causing trouble and those who are victims of trouble and those innocently caught up in trouble often turn for 'help from various Fan organisations who offer free impartial advice to all.

I enjoy this Forum and respect the mods who have a difficult job to do - I also do the job via another Leeds Forum so cannot do it on here.

So please respect the mods,one another,advertisers and the Site owners - (and Alf too).

I cannot for confidentiality reason say more but have opened access for comments to be made for our club to be viewed,despite what the cynics suggest.

ALAW - MOT