+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: This Forum - Use It (correctly) or LOSE it !

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Quality Orgs- if your house was in the UK you would have a blue plaque outside as a place of interest - BBQ round at Orgs place anyone?
    Yes Im up for that Hopey. What time do the Arriva buses run over easter, and how much is a return ticket to New England or Boston, and back home again ?.

We do still have snow on the ground.....

...but I'll get the Weber out, just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsORichSenior View Post
    Cannot believe that you've even thought of that attack on me - never mind typed it and submitted it.
    Rival fans ?
    Some poster ?
    Spokesman ?

Bloody disgusting clap trap Spaldy WITHOUT any factual foundation your vindictive attack on me.
    Ask Marley about his Leeds interest don't ASSUME.

FIN - Gill
    You know nothing about me. You know nothing about my physical limitations and how I make a living. You are the one assuming that you have some sort of moral standing or superiority as listed on your lecture to us. You blindly defend some knob that's come on the board, that through some good times and bad for Leeds, has maintained a decent level of interest and diversity and bored off a good number of old posters. There have been a whole lot worse times for Leeds than this season in the past decade or so.

We've always had some characters and broad diverse opinions and no one's ever been shut down for being "negative" but even the negative ones are fans and not some shyte stirrer from another club beating down the board.

You also have no business at all lecturing us about advertisers and money. Since your "fan" has come on with his incessant negative rants and personal attacks every category that counts such as views, posts, number of posters and overall interest is down. An advertiser has little interest in seeing 5 posters talking amongst themselves. The scumchester fan that lectures us "plastic fans" about Leeds and how they've done nothing right is just what advertisers as well as posters want to see.

For all of his rants and attacks you can't explain away the increased attendance, TV viewership, ownership of ER and increased interest worldwide. You don't have to attend games at ER to know the the future is brighter than it's been for years.

Screw your buddy Marley and screw you for defending him.

Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post
    You know nothing about me. You know nothing about my physical limitations and how I make a living. You are the one assuming that you have some sort of moral standing or superiority as listed on your lecture to us. You blindly defend some knob that's come on the board, that through some good times and bad for Leeds, has maintained a decent level of interest and diversity and bored off a good number of old posters. There have been a whole lot worse times for Leeds than this season in the past decade or so.

We've always had some characters and broad diverse opinions and no one's ever been shut down for being "negative" but even the negative ones are fans and not some shyte stirrer from another club beating down the board.

You also have no business at all lecturing us about advertisers and money. Since your "fan" has come on with his incessant negative rants and personal attacks every category that counts such as views, posts, number of posters and overall interest is down. An advertiser has little interest in seeing 5 posters talking amongst themselves. The scumchester fan that lectures us "plastic fans" about Leeds and how they've done nothing right is just what advertisers as well as posters want to see.

For all of his rants and attacks you can't explain away the increased attendance, TV viewership, ownership of ER and increased interest worldwide. You don't have to attend games at ER to know the the future is brighter than it's been for years.

Screw your buddy Marley and screw you for defending him.
    the future is brighter than it as been for years . lol

most of this team is garbage , we have an owner who is incapable of spending anything like what is required to strengthen the team .

we go though managers like there is no tomorrow , you call fans scumchester because that is your only defence against the truth .

there is no chance of you ever proving your point , because you dont attend elland road , you sit thousands of miles away preaching about things you know nothing about .

you want to know the truth , this club have been out of the premier league for four**** years , we have won two games since the turn of the year . we have gone through twenty one managers since 2004 . your absolutely clueless , thats the real truth fella . lol

Quote Originally Posted by Orgoner View Post
    We do still have snow on the ground..... but I'll get the Weber out, just in case.
    Ive no idea what 'Weber' is Orgs, but it sure does sound exciting. Can you/we smoke it or get sloshed on it etc. ?.

Terminology of Real Leeds Fans ,,,,

Mmmm, some of us don't forget our roots and look after our own left in the embittered explorations of austerity-era Britain, culture, and working class life............ whether that be family,friends or loyal bands of mates from Leeds United bygone days - quite a few do their bit (despite hostile abuse aimed at me and others) on a far larger scale than some will ever understand - difference is though real Leeds fans care and put all the clap trap spouted to one side and support the club in many ways off the pitch regardless of clubs league position.

Proportional representation in UK - do me a favour as this Forum proves......

Leeds has one of the highest rate of child poverty in the UK - what do you contribute for such families ?

Free tickets,free coach travel,free tours of the ground - that's what committed supporters do for their local clubs kids and get them back home safely and do it all again week in home and away with help from the club assisted by a huge volunteer force,many on here may I add including myself who fund a minibus specifically designated to help.

https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/news/le...verty-14211443

35,000 at ER against Bolton but we're ****e on & off the pitch allegedly but NOT to 50 kids who attended living a dream !

Totally disgusted by some responses but noted !

ALAW ? MOT regardless.

Sorry to hear the Leeds United SBS Forum has ceased - lessons to be learned by all in a very different UK of today.

*Maybe an Idea to now implicate below .............. at least voluntarily.

By Accessing or using the Site - you agree to the following Rules:

User Content – Posting

· Be respectful. No personal attacks.
    · Offensive, Vulgar or ****ographic Content. You won’t post it.
    · Profanity. Don’t direct it at another user.
    · Racial Slurs or Bigotry. Don’t post any.
    · Intellectual Property. You won’t post someone else’s intellectual property.
    · Cross-Posting. Don’t post the same post in more than one location.
    · Proper Category. Post in the correct category.
    · Recruitment/Solicitation. You won’t recruit or solicit users.
    · Relevant Content: Stay on-topic in threads.
    · Political Baiting. Be respectful.
    · Spamming. Don’t spam.
    · Video links/embeds. Describe what you link to. Don’t just post it.
    · Hotlinking. You won’t do it unless the moderator approves.
    Behavior
    · Be nice. Don’t be rude. Be mindful of others.
    · Identity.Only use your account.
    · Trolling & Cyberstalking. You won’t do it.
    · Multiple Accounts. Don’t open multiple accounts for the same Site
    · Forum Gangs. You won’t start or participate in one.
    · Illicit or Illegal Activity. Not allowed here.
    · Private Messages. You won’t spam users.
    · Board Wars. Don’t engage in them.
    · Obstructing Posts. Keep it to a minimum. Voice your opinion respectfully. No fan flames.
    Advertising
    · Not Allowed. Don’t post advertising or marketing messages, even for non-profits.

Mmmm, some of us don't forget our roots and look after our own left in the embittered explorations of austerity-era Britain, culture, and working class life............ whether that be family,friends or loyal bands of mates from Leeds United bygone days - quite a few do their bit (despite hostile abuse aimed at me and others) on a far larger scale than some will ever understand - difference is though real Leeds fans care and put all the clap trap spouted to one side and support the club in many ways off the pitch regardless of clubs league position.

Leeds has one of the highest rate of child poverty in the UK - what do you contribute for such families ?

Free tickets,free coach travel,free tours of the ground - that's what committed supporters do for their local clubs kids and get them back home safely and do it all again week in home and away with help from the club assisted by a huge volunteer force,many on here may I add including myself who fund a minibus specifically designated to help.

35,000 at ER against Bolton but we're ****e on & off the pitch allegedly but NOT to 50 kids who attended living a dream !

ALAW ? MOT regardless.

Sorry to hear the Leeds United SBS Forum has ceased - lessons to be learned by all in a very different UK of today.

User Content – Posting

· Spamming. Don’t spam.
    Behavior
    · Obstructing Posts. Keep it to a minimum. Voice your opinion respectfully. No fan flames.
    Advertising
    · Not Allowed. Don’t post advertising or marketing messages, even for non-profits.

Your so full of it your eyes must be brown.....

ALAW ? MOT regardless.

User Content – Posting

· Spamming. Don’t spam.
    Behavior
    Advertising
    Gill what's proportional representation got to do with this board?

lol
    Last edited by KenBatesCock; 31-03-2018 at 08:52 AM. Reason: lol

ALAW ? MOT regardless.

User Content – Posting

· Spamming. Don’t spam.
    Behavior
    Advertising
    So that's bye bye Marley then.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)